Browse Blog Posts by Tags

Showing related tags and posts for the Blogs application. See all tags in the site
  • Be prepared

    to hear and read astonishing figures about the EU in April. It's "budget" time. The states have to report to the EU about their goings. And so we'll learn the declinations for "to cheat" I will be very curious on how small the deficits may get. I' guess they won't...
    Posted to F Dominicus Blog by Friedrich Dominicus on Tue, Apr 9 2013
    Filed under: Filed under: , , ,
  • Be prepared

    to hear and read astonishing figures about the EU in April. It's "budget" time. The states have to report to the EU about their goings. And so we'll learn the declinations for "to cheat" I will be very curious on how small the deficits may get. I' guess they won't...
    Posted to F Dominicus Blog by Friedrich Dominicus on Tue, Apr 9 2013
    Filed under: Filed under: , , ,
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)