Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

A question about Jesus Huerta de Soto's economics program in Spain

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,113
Points 60,515
Esuric Posted: Mon, Jul 6 2009 12:01 AM

I understand that Jesus Huerta de Soto is offering a masters program on Austrian method/principles; and I was wondering if his program accepts English speaking students. Is the degree accepted in the states? How and where can I apply? Any additional information would great, thanks.

"If we wish to preserve a free society, it is essential that we recognize that the desirability of a particular object is not sufficient justification for the use of coercion."

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,255
Points 80,815
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

If you e-mail him he will send you a brochure regarding the Masters, and to my recollection it is in English.

Freedom of markets is positively correlated with the degree of evolution in any society...

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,985
Points 90,430

A little advice, depending on what you're doing I'd avoid such a programme. If you wish to study economics at a PhD level and then go on to teach economics you're going to want to get into a prestigous a masters programme as possible. You're also going to want to maximise you're exposure to math, I don't think that any masters programme in Austrian economics will allow you to do that.

"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows"

Bob Dylan

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,113
Points 60,515
Esuric replied on Mon, Jul 6 2009 6:16 PM

Okay thanks.

"If we wish to preserve a free society, it is essential that we recognize that the desirability of a particular object is not sufficient justification for the use of coercion."

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS