Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Keynesian Economics Is A Failure – Google War!

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 71
Points 1,865
Michael Suede Posted: Fri, Mar 12 2010 9:18 AM

From my agitation propaganda blog Fascist Soup:

hahhahahah I love it.

Keynesian douchebaggery has been declared the official winnar in the War Against Reason and Sanity contest.

ScreenHunter_01 Mar. 11 09.34

VS.

ScreenHunter_02 Mar. 11 09.34

PRAISE MAO!

In honor of this achievement, I present the Karl Marx Cheerios Trophy of Excellence to Paul Krudman

KeynesianTrophy

Paul has worked diligently to overthrow freedom and prosperity throughout his long and distinguished career.  Most notably, a bunch of tyrant bankers awarded him the Nobel Prize in economics for his outstanding work proving that a total economic dictatorship is actually a good thing.

Paul's work has lead to a total police state, 20% unemployment, a totally insolvent government, and 2 wars of aggression.  We here at Fascist Soup salute you Paul Krudman.

paulkrudman

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 397
Points 6,785
bearing01 replied on Fri, Mar 12 2010 10:10 AM

Check out Dr. Gary North's Website - his war against Keynesians.

Today's Article:  Selling Keynes Short

Here's his War Room:  The Keynes Project

For those of you who don't know, G.North is an Austrian Economist and friend of Ron Paul, Lew Rockwell and he also knew Murray Rothbard.  Lew Rockwell site often publishes articles that Gary puts up on his own website.  The $15/month subscription is worth every penny.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS