Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Human Action on iTunes

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 500 Contributor
Male
229 Posts
Points 3,055
ricarpe posted on Mon, Apr 12 2010 6:27 PM

I'm not sure if this is applicable here, but Chapter 16 ('Prices'), 17 ('Indirect Exchange'), 18 ('Action in the Passing of Time'), 20 ('Interest, Credit Expansion, and the Trade Cycle'), and 21 ('Work and Wages') are not downloadable from iTunes.  When I try to download them I get a little exclamation icon next to the file and the warning message says there is an error that may due to "the file might be corrupted, or a file type that iTunes cannot play", but all of the other chapters downloaded without incident.

Is there an alternative site to download these chapters?  Is there a way that you or iTunes can correct this?

Thank you,

Carpie

"All men having power ought to be distrusted to a certain degree." -James Madison

"If government were efficient, it would cease to exist."

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 500 Contributor
263 Posts
Points 5,075
Verified by ricarpe

Sorry you're having trouble. They appear to be working here. When you click the ones you want, you'll find a link below the the streaming audio to download the mp3.

• | Post Points: 35

All Replies

Top 500 Contributor
263 Posts
Points 5,075
Verified by ricarpe

Sorry you're having trouble. They appear to be working here. When you click the ones you want, you'll find a link below the the streaming audio to download the mp3.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Male
229 Posts
Points 3,055

Thank you.  :)  I'll download the missing pieces of Human Action from there.

"All men having power ought to be distrusted to a certain degree." -James Madison

"If government were efficient, it would cease to exist."

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
1,879 Posts
Points 29,735

Wow, you're fast. Beat me to it.

Peace

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS