Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Educating the Masses.

This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 22
Points 605
american.swan Posted: Tue, Apr 13 2010 2:29 AM

I have been thinking the vast resources available on Mises.org is fantastic.  Sadly, audio books and lectures are a bit dry for the average couch potato.  

PLEASE do the following as fast as humanly possible.   SKITS

Short skits, a long skit would require some sort of climax, on various aspects of business and business cycle.  

Characters could include..... Mr Government "Bleeding Heart Liberal".  Mrs. Government Conservative. Mr Business Owner.  Mrs Unemployed.  Mr Charity.  Mr Free Market Junkie 7-Eleven Clerk to sum all the problems up.  Mr and Mrs Consumer.

These videos, done right, could attract Fox Business' attention for example.  The Tea Parties would eat them up.  They could change the outcome of elections because they'd educate the public.

Maybe fund them, but have some other local college theater class perform them so pundits can analyze the content of the skits and not just attack the Von Mises Institute.  

I think this is LONG OVER DUE.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,943
Points 49,130
SystemAdministrator
Conza88 replied on Tue, Apr 13 2010 3:29 AM

american.swan:
I think this is LONG OVER DUE.

Same. When will you have the script ready? Wink

Ron Paul is for self-government when compared to the Constitution. He's an anarcho-capitalist. Proof.
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS