Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

The CIA and Black People

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Male
5,118 Posts
Points 87,310
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator
DanielMuff posted on Thu, Dec 29 2011 12:11 AM

I was watching this documentary on PBS and an old, ex-CIA lady was lamenting about how blacks were not recruited into the CIA during her time because blacks lacked the background necessary to qualify to become CIA agents. She didn't explain what was that background; but I wonder what was it. I think it might have been deep-rooted nationalism. That is, a duty to protect the USA state to, thereby, protect their way of life, etc. After all, why would blacks protect that way of life, etc. when, at that time, they were being oppressed by it? (I understand that there were blacks in the military, but none of those positions would be a "sensitive" as being super undercover secret agent.)

To paraphrase Marc Faber: We're all doomed, but that doesn't mean that we can't make money in the process.
Rabbi Lapin: "Let's make bricks!"
Stephan Kinsella: "Say you and I both want to make a German chocolate cake."

• | Post Points: 20

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
Male
2,051 Posts
Points 36,080
Bert replied on Thu, Dec 29 2011 1:18 AM

I don't think the Black Panthers and CIA were ever on the friendliest terms, and I don't recall the CIA ever doing anything in the interest of blacks specifically (if not out right against).

I had always been impressed by the fact that there are a surprising number of individuals who never use their minds if they can avoid it, and an equal number who do use their minds, but in an amazingly stupid way. - Carl Jung, Man and His Symbols
Top 10 Contributor
Male
6,885 Posts
Points 121,845

The CIA is Establishment and the Establishment is inherently racist. I mean, the US government is staging coups and saber-rattling against all these Muslim countries under the pretext that it wants to promote women's rights (and, tangentially, gay rights, etc.) Yet the Pentagon just this year repealed DADT amidst a bunch of ridiculous media fanfare for the sheeple. What private entity in the United States would be permitted to operate a DADT policy for employment, membership, etc??? None!

The idea that the US government cares about blacks is downright laughable. Not only do they not care about blacks but the upper echelons of government and business in the US, UK and Europe are a rat's nest of closet white-supremacist racist bastards. Gassing, burning and bulldozing the Branch Davidians in Waco was not motivated out of love for blacks and minorities and a hatred of white-supremacists. After Hitler, they just happen to be really, really sensitive about nutcases giving white supremacy a bad name.

Look at the Tuskegee syphilis study. Look at the assassination of Dr. King, one of the first black leaders to lead a sophisticated, organized, philosophically sound and - most dangerously - moderate black solidarity movement. Look at the ongoing colonial subjugation of Africa. They built a damn bronze statue to Albert Pike, suspected to be one of the secret founders of the KKK. The only puzzle is why they show so much restraint. What are they holding out for? These people operate at a purely tribal level.

Clayton -

http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.com
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Male
5,118 Posts
Points 87,310
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

I agree with you, but I think that they realized that they could hide their racism--which was a detriment to accomplishing their goals--by partnering with blacks (as well as others). It's amazing how many "minorities" are established in government jobs doing office work, etc., but not realizing that they are hurting "their own" people.

In colleges, "minorities" are taught to hate and fight the system, but are also taught that they need to get government jobs to change the system by becoming bureaucrats to get "their" people on the government dole, or by "becoming involved in the community" and getting people to register to vote and helping people in their communities to get into college to continue the circle of life.

The Establishment is using the members of the groups of people that they are trying to subjugate to subjugate those same people. It's a brilliant idea.

To paraphrase Marc Faber: We're all doomed, but that doesn't mean that we can't make money in the process.
Rabbi Lapin: "Let's make bricks!"
Stephan Kinsella: "Say you and I both want to make a German chocolate cake."

Top 10 Contributor
Male
6,885 Posts
Points 121,845

@Daniel: It's a trick at least as old as Nazi death camps.

Clayton -

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Male
1,289 Posts
Points 18,820
MaikU replied on Thu, Dec 29 2011 10:15 AM

Clayton:

that video was debunked long ago. Obama isn't trying to make a handshake, but he just points to people. It's different gesture, even though it looks like he is ignored and always being took out of context by american pseudopatriots "look, our president is ignored by damn russians!".

"Dude... Roderick Long is the most anarchisty anarchist that has ever anarchisted!" - Evilsceptic

(english is not my native language, sorry for grammar.)

Top 10 Contributor
Male
6,885 Posts
Points 121,845

@MaikU: Hmm, OK, looks like you're right...

Clayton -

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS