Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Looking for Bloggers/writers for new Environmental Advocacy Group

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 141
Points 2,800
Redmond Posted: Tue, Aug 10 2010 11:14 AM

Hello all

I am starting up a Canadian branch of an American free market environmental organisation.

The organization tackles environmental and poverty problems from a free market/laissez faire, technological, and positive angle.

Directly countering the message of the catastrophists of all stripes and their statist solutions

I am looking to recruit bloggers/writers to start commenting on Canadian and Global issues.

I thought that members of the Austrian community would be particularly interested.

We will be associated with the American organisation, but will have full editorial control.

Let me know if you would like to be part of this venture - contact me for the full details.

redomondo@gmail.com

I will be able to pay for the content, so if anyone is interested, I can get back with numbers

Of course all submissions will be welcomed.

Best regards

Redmond

"The art of taxation consists in so plucking the goose as to obtain the largest possible amount of feathers with the smallest possible amount of hissing" " Jean Baptiste Colbert"
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS