Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Monetary Reform

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 299
Points 4,430
Bank Run Posted: Tue, Nov 13 2007 3:57 AM

Vault receipts, are legitamite to U.S. Code. Is this a privliged production caste? I only found that a "lawful excuse" is the prevision on which one can not be paid. Isn't there already a free market system of leins. There are a great lack of entreprenuers, or does government force prevent this market.

Maybe if in a tax free society this field of exchange can be enlightened. The free market would naturaly find the best an most acceptable medium.

Is it more than just bad paper money, that marks a cause in business cycles.The monopoly on money is perhaps through only government force. If Monopoly fiat reigns, than the people may be subject to tyranny. 

For people to enjoy liberty they must also enjoy voluntary contracts. Todays judicators must somehow be made to recognize the loss that the FED implies by it's existance. What happens to those that try to legaly file a loss suit against the oligarchical power of the fractional reserve system? It is unjust!

I like polymer notes, furthermore I like LED strips, powered by kinetics. Imagine like a piece of plastic that one could wave around and it would light up. Also thanks to technology as communication, vault receipts can if allowed(?) be redeemed instantly on transaction. UID's can be redericted at warehouses right.Theft is a reason not to pay, unlike the current system. Money insurection please. I deface my notes:}

Can anyone please reference a pro-con warehouse receipts debate. 

If we go to a only coin system, I want a key chain digital scale.

Only laissiz faire can alocate recources correctly.

Individualism Rocks

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 299
Points 4,430
Bank Run replied on Tue, Nov 27 2007 5:04 AM

I wonder if the next phase of oprression will be that foriegn exchanges may next be ceased, if the Liberty Dollar folks loose.

Only gold is "as good as gold". I think a cheaper metal like copper could, if allowed compete finer against todays "dirty floats", It shouldn't be that the governed allow oppression of bad law, but that the only purpose of a government should be to only defend natural-civil rights.

Perhaps y'all could name some more fiat school fallacies? 

I hope congress goes metric. Good day. 

Individualism Rocks

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS