Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Man, Economy and State with Power and Market Facebook Study Group Seeking Members/Austrian School afiocionados.

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 24
Points 660
ZombieRothbard Posted: Mon, Jul 18 2011 8:23 PM

I have started an informal study group on facebook that intends to read through Man, Economy and State with Power and Market. If anybody is interested in joining it, either as a "student" or as somebody who has a lot of knowledge on the Austrian school and would like to answer questions, let me know and I can add you to the group. Thanks.

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 54
Points 1,135
Zizzer replied on Mon, Jul 18 2011 8:32 PM

It's next up on my reading list, but I'm going to be really busy this next school year so I don't think I'll be able to keep up.  Do you have Bob Murphy's study guide to it?

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Both the book and the study guide can be downloaded in the links section here on the article page.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Male
Posts 7
Points 155

I tried searching for it on Facebook by "Man, Economy and State". I got the book page but not your study group. How do I join? I have already read the first 650 pages and would enjoy some group study.

David Olifant

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS