Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Rollback citation help please.

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 40
silverhandorder Posted: Tue, Aug 2 2011 8:26 PM

I am in argument on another forum and I wanted to bring up some information from Tom Wood's book Rollback. He cites CBO saying that payroll taxes need to increase by 350% in order to cover the debt. Well his citation is an ibid. I tried looking at previous citation but it has nothing to do with CBO and I have the book he cites.

I have kindle version so I can give you the page but it is citation #24 in chapter "The Crisis".

If anyone can help I greatly apreciate it.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 40

I am kinda hesitant to do it I thought the question was simple and to bother him with that would seem a waste of his time. I'm going to wait one more day to see if anyone else familiar with Rollback sees this but otherwise I will do that.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

I could understand that, but I don't think he would mind.  He's good about responding and I think he would be happy to offer insight into an inquiry on his own work.  (Obviously I think it's always nice to see people not only looking at it so closely but actually seeking out answers regarding it.)

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS