Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Ron Paul posts not appearing in Facebook newsfeed?

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
John James Posted: Mon, Oct 10 2011 6:07 PM

This could be a coincidence due to the new "popular post" setup, but it seems as though posts that mention the name "Ron Paul" don't always appear in the newsfeed on facebook.

Has anyone else noticed this?  The next time you post one or, if you feel up for experimenting, go ahead and post something now, and wait a few minutes and then ask a friend if they see it in their newsfeed.  I'm really curious about this.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,051
Points 36,080
Bert replied on Mon, Oct 10 2011 11:02 PM

Sometimes I don't even see the things I post in my own news feed, but what the Ron Paul FB page has been posting I've seen.  The new feed system blows, to be honest.  The minute it was set up I unsubscribed from 2/3rds of the people I have added.  (I was online when they did it, and one second it's normal, and the next everything's totally screwed.)  I hate the way the chat is set up also, it'll show me people who have never been online because of a high "FB contact" I guess.

I had always been impressed by the fact that there are a surprising number of individuals who never use their minds if they can avoid it, and an equal number who do use their minds, but in an amazingly stupid way. - Carl Jung, Man and His Symbols
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS