Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Ron Paul Tea Party moneybomb SUCCESS!

rated by 0 users
This post has 12 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
John James Posted: Tue, Dec 13 2011 8:11 PM

This is big folks.  In case you've been living under a rock, Paul is in the best position he's been in all election....

The RevolutionPAC has sent out the direct mailers to likely Iowa caucus-goers.  Ads for local newspapers are in the works.  The cutie from YouTube is promoting a contest that is getting quite a bit of attention (and Tom Woods is a judge...two days left to participate!)  The momentum needs to continue.  Keep this up folks.

There is a final moneybomb for the year being held this Friday, December 16 to go into the Iowa Caucus.  Please spread the word, link the website, and DONATE!

TeaParty11.com

(Of course you can also choose to donate to the RevPAC, which some argue is money better spent.  Either way, I don't think you can go wrong.)  Alternatively, if you literally don't have any money, see here for a list of plenty of other things you can do to help out.  EVERY bit helps...even tiny bits.  See tinyurl.com/SupportRonPaul for details)

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,288
Points 22,350

Is it possible for non-Americans to donate to anything?

The Voluntaryist Reader: http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.com/ Libertarian forums that actually work: http://voluntaryism.freeforums.org/index.php
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 312
Points 4,325
Chyd3nius replied on Thu, Dec 15 2011 8:04 AM

No, it's illegal.

-- --- English I not so well sorry I will. I'm not native speaker.
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,552
Points 46,640
AJ replied on Thu, Dec 15 2011 9:56 AM

You can donate to Revolution PAC, or any other grassroots effort.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

AJ:
You can donate to Revolution PAC, or any other grassroots effort.

That response is quite cursory and a little too generalized.  The legal restrictions in this realm are far too stringent to be throwing around terms like "any grassroots effort".

And NO, foreigners SHOULD NOT DONATE.  Not even to the Revolution SuperPAC. It says it in plain English right on the RevolutionPAC website: "Contributions from foreign nationals are prohibited."  I believe US residents with a Green Card are considered citizens for these purposes and may therefore even donate directly to a political candidate's campaign, but otherwise, NO.

In this post I reproduced a back and forth from the early days of the RevPAC website (which has since been taken down after the website overhaul to make it more professional).  You can see there that it was said foreignors cannot donate to the PAC and are instead encouraged to patronize RonPaulSwag.com.

There are also plenty of other ways to help the cause other than money.  See tinyurl.com/SupportRonPaul for details.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,552
Points 46,640
AJ replied on Fri, Dec 16 2011 3:06 AM

I stand corrected. I guess it's worse than I thought.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

On pace for $3 million by the end of the day for the US...

HELP GET THERE!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,987
Points 89,490
Wheylous replied on Tue, Dec 20 2011 10:48 AM

He's obviously not electable indecision

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 7,105
Points 115,240
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

http://trends.google.com/trends?q=ron+paul+%2C+mitt+romney%2Cnewt+gingrich%2C+rick+perry%2C+rick+santorum&ctab=0&geo=us&geor=all&date=mtd&sort=0

G
oogle trend it !

interesting to contrast media references against internet searches....

Where there is no property there is no justice; a proposition as certain as any demonstration in Euclid

Fools! not to see that what they madly desire would be a calamity to them as no hands but their own could bring

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
John James replied on Wed, Dec 21 2011 11:48 PM

What in the hell accounts for the Rick Perry surge from Dec. 6-9??

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS