Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Can you imagine how well this went down when Santorum saw it.

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 23
Points 340
BB Posted: Tue, Jan 3 2012 3:17 PM

If you want another big-government politician who supports the status quo to run our country, you should vote for my uncle, Rick Santorum. America is based on a strong belief in individual liberty. My uncle’s interventionist policies, both domestic and foreign, stem from his irrational fear of freedom not working.

It is not the government’s job to dictate to individuals how they must live. The Constitution was designed to protect individual liberty. My Uncle Rick cannot fathom a society in which people cooperate and work with each other freely. When Republicans were spending so much money under President Bush, my uncle was right there along with them as a senator. The reason we have so much debt is not only because of Democrats, but also because of big-spending Republicans like my Uncle Rick.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/01/03/the-trouble-with-my-uncle-rick-santorum/#ixzz1iQrH4Ofg

I can imagine Uncle Rick saying "Oh No He di'int!!"

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,987
Points 89,490

If this can get out there on the news soon enough... Maybe find some news stations ot call?

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,987
Points 89,490

Also, please cut down the text you quote. It's copyrighted material and we don't want the institute to be in legal trouble :)

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 23
Points 340
BB replied on Tue, Jan 3 2012 3:25 PM

Wheylous:

Also, please cut down the text you quote. It's copyrighted materials and we don't want the institute to be in legal troubles :)

I apologize, I presumed the link would prevent any problems.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,987
Points 89,490

Perfectly acceptable :)

The link should help, but we want to be on the safe side of the law.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS