Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Even if you're morally opposed to voting here's a reason to support Ron Paul during the nomination process

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 445
Points 9,445
CrazyCoot Posted: Fri, Feb 17 2012 8:18 AM

Because you don't have to vote for him during the presidential election.  If you really believe that voting is immoral because you're participating in a system that breaks moral law by its very existence then you can participate in the nomination process, which doesn't assign actual positions of political power, without violating your own principles.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 467
Points 7,590

If I did not have to assent to "voter registration" providing a form of consensual evidence to State, Inc. in order to participate in this alleged nomination process, which doesn't assign actual positions of political power, without violating my own principals.... I might accept your well reasoned argument. 

In the meantime I will stick to my Pom Pom's for Paul and let consenting registered citizens, or is it cattle, carry the voting water.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS