Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

The Truth about the Economy

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,008
Points 16,185
Isaac "Izzy" Marmolejo Posted: Fri, Jun 17 2011 10:24 PM

And Dr. Robert Murphy's response

My Blog: http://www.anarchico.net/

Production is 'anarchistic' - Ludwig von Mises

• | Post Points: 50
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 659
Points 13,305
Gero replied on Sat, Jun 18 2011 1:37 PM

I prefer if Murphy responded in Mises Daily or on his blog so I could more closely see the graphs and get through the material more quickly than in about 10 minutes.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

I laughed out loud just from seeing the titles of the videos and the freeze frames.  Reich standing there in front of his board with his HD resolution and his sidebar graphics: "The Truth About the Economy".  Oooo sounds impressive.  Scroll a bit down...Murphy's dome shining as he holds up a chart: "The Truth About Robert Reich".  lol classic.

Gero:
I prefer if Murphy responded in Mises Daily or on his blog so I could more closely see the graphs and get through the material more quickly than in about 10 minutes.

I'm actually glad he did it.  It's a more popular format, and notice how easily it was posted in direct response to the Reich nonsense.  (Sure MoveOn.org disables comments (Gee I wonder why), but it can still be sent around and viewed just as easily as the Reich video.  I think a lot more people are inclined to view a video where someone explains something to them as opposed to read an article plastered with graphs (and that would no doubt have been a decent length)).

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Lee Doren put up one too:

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

New one from LearnLiberty:

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS