Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Judge Napolitano left a voicemail on my office phone?

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 653
Points 13,185
mikachusetts Posted: Mon, Dec 12 2011 8:40 AM

So, I was just checking the voicemail messages on my phone at work, and there was a full 2 minute pre recorded rant of things like "what if the government tortured you're children to get to you."  The message started mid-way into the speech and ended up cutting it off so there was no explanation why it was happening or who it was from, but the voice was easily recognized as Andrew Napolitano.

Did anyone else get this?  If you watch his show or follow him, is this something that he talked about doing?  My company has a PAC, which might be a reason why we were on the automated call list, but either way it was pretty hilarious/disturbing. 

they said we would have an unfair fun advantage

"enough about human rights. what about whale rights?" -moondog
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,987
Points 89,490
Wheylous replied on Mon, Dec 12 2011 8:59 AM

He does have a recorded segment which goes like that, but I haven't heard of any drive to force this onto people's answering machines...

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

The theory is that he's trying to promote a new book. Some crackpot wouldn't have the money for constant robocalls around the country. They've filled up my VM box at work twice.
This is the number for Napolitano's agency, Greater Talent: 212.645.4200
Everyone who sees this post and gets this annoying crap should call them and complain for great justice. Also: email them at er@greatertalent.com

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS