Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Krugman - Murphy debate

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 16
Points 395
Pablo J. Gutierrez F. III Posted: Wed, Aug 8 2012 8:28 PM

Tom Woods posted this video today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxT4uxeDJ2U trying to raise awareness about the debate. I also created a hashtag on Twitter, #KrugmanSayYes, to see if we can spread the word. It would be nice if you guys use the HT! And feel free to follow me on Twitter @PabloJGF (though most of my tweets are in spanish.)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,987
Points 89,490

Just as a heads-up:

When we have things we want to share but they do not require much discussion, we post them in the "Low Content Thread"s.

I'm not saying that this should necessarily be there (either way, we won't force you to put them there), but I thought I'd introduce you to the forum traditions :)

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 16
Points 395

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that! frown Won't happen again! 

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,987
Points 89,490

No, not a problem at all! And I was worrying I was gonna come off like I was reprimanding you.

It's up to the original poster's judgment whether something is "low content" or not. You'll see many users often post some low content stuff as separate threads. It's all fine :)

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,679
Points 45,110
gotlucky replied on Wed, Aug 8 2012 10:40 PM

Wheylous:

You'll see many users often post some low content stuff as separate threads.

*Looks at Wheylous*

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS