Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Larouche, Obama, and Narcissism

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 239
Points 5,820
The Texas Trigger Posted: Tue, Aug 21 2012 9:59 AM

What do you guys think of Vaknin's analysis (despite the fact he is spouting it on a LarouchePAC video blog?

By the way what do you guys know about Linden Larouche? He seems to have a following from the youth in a similar way that Paul does, if not quite the same size. 

The Larouche supporters I have met (only 2 who accosted me at a town hall meeting years ago) have both been relatively intelligent, yet almost cultish in their love and trust of Larouche, though I do not know if these traits are generally common among the rest of his supporters. As far as their relative interest in history and current policy, I identified with them in that it appears that they do genuinely care about the issues; at least enough to read up on them far more than the average voter ever would.

Larouche himself seems like a smarmy peddler of something. I admit my knowledge of the man is limited but the few times I have head him speak made me cringe in some areas.   

"If men are not angels, then who shall run the state?" 

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 239
Points 5,820

Haha, ok I just did some reading on Larouche and he is hilarious. Is he for real? I take back what I said about the two supporters reading up on the issues; I think they only read Larouche's work. It was a very long time ago that I ran into them, so maybe I just wasn't as knowledgable as I am now, or I ran into the few smart people in Larouche's cmpany.

Haha, I am going to remember to read his work whenever I need a laugh. lolz.

But I still want to know what you guys think f Vaknin's analysis.

"If men are not angels, then who shall run the state?" 

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS