Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

If you want free-market healthcare, find one.

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 33
Points 1,515
MissMapleLeaf Posted: Fri, Oct 5 2012 11:19 AM

You should move to a country that has it then. How about Somalia? 

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,850
Points 85,810

I've wait so long to use this line:

"What I object to is you automatically treat me like an inferior."  - Dennis the Peasant.

'Men do not change, they unmask themselves' - Germaine de Stael

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,687
Points 22,990
Bogart replied on Fri, Oct 5 2012 12:34 PM

I always respond with one simple request regarding Somalia and if you honor my request and it turns out that I am wrong then I will freely admit it and become a statist.  That request is that the all the nations of the world leave the people of Somalia alone without interference or invasion or attack.  Then after 10 years see if Somalia has progressed farther than the other nations of Africa like Libya now who have foreign financed and orchestrated violent revolutions.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,987
Points 89,490

Ah, the Somalia argument, also known as "if anyone wants anything different from the status quo then he should go to another country." Given the widespread use of this argument, it appears that most everyone is extremely happy with the exact way things are going right now! This must be in fact true, given that Romney and Obama are in fact the same person.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS