Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Top Ten Reasons Privatizing Space Travel Whips Ass Over Government Controlled Space

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,028
Points 51,580
limitgov Posted: Mon, Oct 15 2012 8:33 AM

What are the top reasons, in your opinion, that privatized space travel is much better than government controlled space travel?

Obviously the free market does everything better, but for those newbies to free market study and the School of Austrian Economics, can you give solid relevant reasons why privatized space travel will be better than government controlled space travel?

I'll be posting this on icke forums.

What is sort of ironic is, I'll have no trouble convincing the icke forum people that a government controlled space agency (Nasa) lies to them and keeps many many discoveries from them.

But, here at the mises forum, I'll have no trouble convincing people that a government controlled space program is not only wrong, in that theft and force is the wrong way to go about doing anything, but its incredibly inefficient.

Here's some relevant news:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SUPERSONIC_SKYDIVER?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-10-14-11-33-29

the free market had a guy skydive from space.  First ever to do this.  We all got to watch and learn from this for FREE.  It costs those who did not participate ZERO dollars.

Anyway, lay it on me.  Top ten reasons.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS