Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

The Ultimate "If Bush Did What Obama Has Done"...

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
John James Posted: Wed, Feb 13 2013 12:56 PM

Felt this was worthy of a thread, if for nothing more than the spreadability.  The pictures say it all...

7 Things Democrats Would Have Freaked Out About If Bush Had Done Them

• | Post Points: 50
Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 317
Points 6,805
dude6935 replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 2:16 PM

Good stuff. And I love some of the comments.

"I despised Bush, voted for Obama and now despise Obama, I'm sure I'll hate the next one as well. They're all corporatist war mongers regardless of party."

"same here, at the beginning of november I voted for him, three weeks later I'm protesting his terrorism."

"Ahem, Ron Paul..."

Yes!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,439
Points 44,650
Neodoxy replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 3:10 PM

Very good article. The truth is overwhelming.

At last those coming came and they never looked back With blinding stars in their eyes but all they saw was black...
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,493
Points 39,355
Malachi replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 4:52 PM

thanks hannity

Keep the faith, Strannix. -Casey Ryback, Under Siege (Steven Seagal)
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

I'd be surprised if Hannity went that far.  This is the kind of stuff that Republicans seem to actually stay somewhat consistent on.  When they announced bin Laden had been killed people were all over Rush Limbaugh talking about how they were kind of okay with Obama now...and even FNC folk were all basically saying "the only things Obama has done right are the same things he berated Bush for doing."

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,493
Points 39,355
Malachi replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 6:45 PM

as per usual your comments are accurate. mostly I was poking fun at the fact that hannity has a habit of picking up on something stupid that a democrat said and spending 10 minutes whining "imagine if a republican said that! imagine!"

Keep the faith, Strannix. -Casey Ryback, Under Siege (Steven Seagal)
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

True.  That's why these kinds of circumstances are interesting...he has to decide which is more important to him...berating democrats or not having to praise Obama.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,389
Points 21,840

THe cafe I'm at won't allow the web page to open for some reason.

Does it have "put up a blatent facist looking red and white campaign picture while sloganing under cheezy/scary slogans like Hope and Yes We Can to enchanted bourgoise middle class masses"?, or does it simply stick with stuff like being ok with having shadey billonaire corporations and banksters backing your campaign and bombing the living shit out of brown people?

"As in a kaleidoscope, the constellation of forces operating in the system as a whole is ever changing." - Ludwig Lachmann

"When A Man Dies A World Goes Out of Existence"  - GLS Shackle

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS