Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Mises Podcast is rather sparse lately

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 2
Points 40
Pat H Posted: Mon, Feb 4 2013 1:16 PM

It seems that the Mises Podcast has gone downhill in the last year or so.  It has been months since the last update.  The last Mises University was not posted.  There hasn't been a Libertarian Tradition with Jeff Riggenbach in a year.   We were left hanging halfway through one of Jeff Tucker's books.

What's happening?  I'd gladly pay a subscription fee to get some weekly content.  I don't have time to read Mises site on a regular basis, but I have plenty of time to listen to podcasts.

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,249
Points 70,775

The whole website has turned sour, the forum, blog, dailies, podcasts, ever since new management took over around then.

Conspiracy theorists, here's one for you. The Council of Economic Advisors sent one of its goons to take over and destroy this haven of freedom.

My humble blog

It's easy to refute an argument if you first misrepresent it. William Keizer

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Male
Posts 2
Points 40
Pat H replied on Mon, Mar 25 2013 10:45 PM

So essentially, they've abandoned the podcast in favor of youtube.  But If I want to spend a lot of time downloading and converting some of the 2012 stuff, I can make my own podcast?

I stick by my original statement.  I'd pay money to have the podcast the way it was.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS