Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

I'm having trouble responding to posts.

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
457 Posts
Points 14,505
SilentXtarian posted on Fri, Dec 11 2009 11:20 PM

I've been posting here lately and when I've been trying to make posts it tells me that the website is offline and to contact the webmaster.  I don't think the problem is on my end because I've tried my school's computer and I've had that problem there too... so... I want to know like what this error is and what I can do to fix it.  Is there anything I can do?  What's going on?  It's kind of irritating.

• | Post Points: 20

All Replies

Top 150 Contributor
Male
767 Posts
Points 11,240

Mr. Tucker made a post earlier today saying they're updating various parts of the website so it may be related to that.

"I don't believe in ghosts, sermons, or stories about money" - Rooster Cogburn, True Grit.
Top 25 Contributor
Male
4,850 Posts
Points 85,810

Yes, we are getting a new upgrade that the webmasters have been working tirelessly on. Be sure to send your thanks when it comes.  They are the invisible individuals who make this system work.

'Men do not change, they unmask themselves' - Germaine de Stael

Top 150 Contributor
Male
767 Posts
Points 11,240

Laughing Man:

They are the invisible individuals who make this system work.

Heh, our benevolent overseers :P

"I don't believe in ghosts, sermons, or stories about money" - Rooster Cogburn, True Grit.
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS