Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

The Funniest Thing You'll Ever Read

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,651
Points 51,325
krazy kaju Posted: Sun, Dec 20 2009 1:54 AM

First of all, a warning:

This is NSFW (not safe for work) and it definitely isn't family friendly. If you're easily offended, prude, super-religious, ultraconservative, extremely sensitive, or some combination of the five, do not proceed. In fact, if you're anything close to being a decent human being, you should not read this. There is a reason why I posted this in graveyard. That's the same reason why no one should read this.

If you aren't any of the above, enjoy:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120921191

Once you read the above, scroll down to see this hilarious flash amination of the above...

attachment.php?attachmentid=2211221&stc=1&d=1261003734

I'm still sporadically giggling.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,113
Points 60,515
Esuric replied on Sun, Dec 20 2009 2:07 AM

That can't be real. That's literally the worst thing that can ever happen to anyone. God help him.

"If we wish to preserve a free society, it is essential that we recognize that the desirability of a particular object is not sufficient justification for the use of coercion."

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,651
Points 51,325

Esuric:
That can't be real.

That's what I thought, but could anyone short of a genius think of a story that great?

Esuric:
That's literally the worst thing that can ever happen to anyone. God help him.

That's what I would normally say... but look at those MS Paint pictures he drew. lmao!

BTW, one of the BB.com posters said that that story reminded him of this:

EDIT: One of the RPF posters pointed out that this guy is "quite the character." He posted pics of his homemade gym, which included several piss bottles laying around. He also stated that he likes to throw his piss bottles on top of buildings. More disturbing than that is that this guy made a creepy looking sex doll and posted pics of it.

I know some pretty crazy people, but nobody as crazy as this BB.com poster. This guy is a living legend.

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,592
Points 63,685
Sieben replied on Sun, Dec 20 2009 4:25 PM

I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for him.

Oh wait, yeah i do. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

but seriously that sucks... he did everything literally as bad as you could do it....

Banned
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,592
Points 63,685
Sieben replied on Sun, Dec 20 2009 4:36 PM

read the 17th post... its a troll account...

Banned
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,649
Points 28,420

This thread is magnitudes more funnier, even if you don't get all the inside jokes. (my post is towards the end)

Democracy means the opportunity to be everyone's slave.—Karl Kraus.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 785
Points 13,445

ROTFLMFAO

I think that's all that needs to be said. Sure, it might not be real, but.... Jesus.

Also, I don't know how it can be a troll account, he had a few thousand posts..... Trolls tend to max out at a few hundred tops.

"Lo! I am weary of my wisdom, like the bee that hath gathered too much honey; I need hands outstretched to take it." -Thus Spake Zarathustra
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS