Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Having Trouble Adding Favorites

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Male
2,051 Posts
Points 36,080
Bert posted on Thu, Jan 28 2010 10:51 PM

Whenever I'm on blog.mises.org I'm not logged in, but when I go back to mises.org I am, but I'm never logged out.  When I'm on blog.mises.org it won't allow me to add favorites because of this.  Anyone else have this problem?

I had always been impressed by the fact that there are a surprising number of individuals who never use their minds if they can avoid it, and an equal number who do use their minds, but in an amazingly stupid way. - Carl Jung, Man and His Symbols
  • | Post Points: 20

All Replies

Top 200 Contributor
Male
418 Posts
Points 7,525

I don't, but you may want to try erasing any cookies you have from mises.org. Then you should be forced to log in again and it should be set properly.

Life and reality are neither logical nor illogical; they are simply given. But logic is the only tool available to man for the comprehension of both.Ludwig von Mises

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Male
2,051 Posts
Points 36,080
Bert replied on Fri, Jan 29 2010 9:03 AM

Erased all my cookies, and now it only shows me being signed in when I'm in the mises.org/Community/ realm.  When I'm at mises.org it doesn't show that I'm signed in.

I had always been impressed by the fact that there are a surprising number of individuals who never use their minds if they can avoid it, and an equal number who do use their minds, but in an amazingly stupid way. - Carl Jung, Man and His Symbols
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS