Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Favorites

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 6 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Male
2,959 Posts
Points 55,095
Spideynw posted on Sat, Jan 30 2010 7:57 PM

My favorites page shows I have 9 items, but only 3 of them show.  Is there a way to see all of them?

At most, I think only 5% of the adult population would need to stop cooperating to have real change.

• | Post Points: 35

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
Male
2,943 Posts
Points 49,130
SystemAdministrator
Conza88 replied on Mon, Feb 22 2010 11:30 PM

I have 29. Can only see 9 of them. (3 pages)

Frustrating.. especially when the search is rather cumbersome.

Ron Paul is for self-government when compared to the Constitution. He's an anarcho-capitalist. Proof.
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Male
488 Posts
Points 8,140
LeeO replied on Thu, May 20 2010 7:03 PM

I'm having the same problem. It's as if it's only possible to display three favorites per page. Favoriting is a great way to go through old threads and save stuff to read later, so I would really appreciate it if this problem were fixed. Thanks.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Male
204 Posts
Points 4,515

Anyone having a problem with the quoting someone else? The quote link doesn't work for me. 

Top 150 Contributor
785 Posts
Points 13,445

"Anyone having a problem with the quoting someone else? The quote link doesn't work for me."

I haven't been able to autoquote since the new interface was set up.... And from the amount of manual quoting going on lately I don't think either of us are alone.

"Lo! I am weary of my wisdom, like the bee that hath gathered too much honey; I need hands outstretched to take it." -Thus Spake Zarathustra
Top 50 Contributor
2,417 Posts
Points 41,720

Quoting went down the memoryhole..

:(

From now on, only monologues!!

Top 50 Contributor
Male
2,943 Posts
Points 49,130
SystemAdministrator

Devo'd

Ron Paul is for self-government when compared to the Constitution. He's an anarcho-capitalist. Proof.
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS