Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Misesian Comics

This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,260
Points 61,905
ForumsAdministrator
Staff
SystemAdministrator
Daniel James Sanchez Posted: Sat, May 8 2010 6:50 PM

Many people have asked about my Human Action Comics project, and I thank them for their interest.  As I've alluded, one of the reasons I've been unable to resume the project is that I've been so busy with the dream-come-true of helping set up, launch, and run the Mises Academy.  Besides the time issue, I also found myself wanting to explore the intellectual history behind Mises' thought, which is why I started my Misesian Perspective on the History of Thought series on the Mises Blog.  But I kept finding myself wishing I could do comic-y things with the exposition.  So, to cover intellectual history, while still using the comic form, but in a more bite-sized, less time-intensive manner, I've started a daily webcomic: Misesian Comics.  I'm hoping that the brevity of these issues will allow me to maintain a steady daily-issue pace.  There are three issues so far, covering much the same topics that I covered in my blog series.  They're not as funny as Human Action Comics, but I hope you find them edifying all the same.

"the obligation to justice is founded entirely on the interests of society, which require mutual abstinence from property" -David Hume
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 358
Points 8,245

Bookmarked!

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,118
Points 87,310
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

I saw them last night... or this morning, actually. Are you going to have voice overs?

To paraphrase Marc Faber: We're all doomed, but that doesn't mean that we can't make money in the process.
Rabbi Lapin: "Let's make bricks!"
Stephan Kinsella: "Say you and I both want to make a German chocolate cake."

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,260
Points 61,905
ForumsAdministrator
Staff
SystemAdministrator

No, it'd be too much to keep up with, doing voice-overs on a daily basis.

"the obligation to justice is founded entirely on the interests of society, which require mutual abstinence from property" -David Hume
Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 767
Points 11,240

Doubleplusgood! :-)

"I don't believe in ghosts, sermons, or stories about money" - Rooster Cogburn, True Grit.
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS