Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Help! How to unsubscribe from e-mail notification; how to reply with quote?

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 500 Contributor
Male
111 Posts
Points 2,910
Rob Heusdens posted on Wed, Aug 11 2010 8:06 AM

Somebody know how to not autom. receive e-mai  notifications and how to reply to a post with quote?

This forum seems to work a little different then the many others I use, and seems i can't figure it out myself.

• | Post Points: 35

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
Male
2,255 Posts
Points 36,010
William replied on Wed, Aug 11 2010 10:46 AM

Email:

http://mises.org/Community/forums/p/18767/354090.aspx#354090

Quote:

Highlight desired text to quote and hit the "quote" button.  The "quote" feature may be broke however.

"I am not an ego along with other egos, but the sole ego: I am unique. Hence my wants too are unique, and my deeds; in short, everything about me is unique" Max Stirner
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Male
4,249 Posts
Points 70,775

About not getting emails:

If you are writing a post and dont want to get emails, uncheck the "email me replies to this post" box which is below the message you are writing.

If you are getting emails of new posts to a particular thread, open the thread, and in the right margin is a place to press "stop following this" or something like that.

About quotes: One way is [qqoute] before what you wish to quote, and [/qqoute] after. I purposely misspelled the word qoute, using two q's, or the computer here will think I'm trying to use the quote function. Just spell it correctly when you do it.

My humble blog

It's easy to refute an argument if you first misrepresent it. William Keizer

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS