Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Anti-Austrian Economics conspiracy theories

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 247
Points 4,415
freeradicals Posted: Tue, Oct 19 2010 12:14 PM

Hey guys if you check out these links:

http://www.phillyimc.org/en/vancouver-libertarian-paul-geddes-brings-cia-racist-stock-money-launderers-canada
http://neworleans.indymedia.org/news/2007/11/11453.php
http://burningtaper.blogspot.com/2007/05/it-happened-year-ago-may-16-2006.html
http://www.sec.gov/comments/s7-19-07/s71907-334.htm

There are claims such as this:

"Lila knows Agora Inc and James Dale Davidson defrauded me big time in a biotech scam called Endovasc. She only wishes to keep me quiet and to ignore the Ron Paul Libertarian and Agora Inc and Lew rockwell and newsmax and Ludwig Von Mises cult who are both stock fraudsters and money launderers with CIA and Beltway connections."

and

"They are all connected to and fans of a deceased idiot Austrian 'economist' named Ludwig Von Mises.As is women's rights denier Ron Paul's former aid Lew Rockwell who presents himself as a peace and love kind of right wingnut while hosting the scum of Agora Inc on his 'Misesian' website that values gold far above human life......."

I have been looking over some of this content and haven't found much to support these claims. My education thus far regarding the viewpoints and values shared by the Austrian economics are contradictory to what these people are claiming. Have any of you guys stumbled upon this material before? If so, what has been your take on the whole thing been?

above human life.......

Lila knows Agora Inc and James Dale Davidson defrauded me big time in a biotech scam called Endovasc.She only wishes to keep me quiet and to ignore the Ron Paul Libertarian and Agora Inc

and Lew rockwell and newsmax and Ludwig Von Mises cult who are both stock fraudsters and money launderers with CIA and Beltway connections.Lila knows Agora Inc and James Dale Davidson defrauded me big time in a biotech scam called Endovasc.She only wishes to keep me quiet and to ignore the Ron Paul Libertarian and Agora Inc

and Lew rockwell and newsmax and Ludwig Von Mises cult who are both stock fraudsters and money launderers with CIA and Beltway connections.
  • | Post Points: 50
Not Ranked
Posts 42
Points 495

Looks mostly like a collection of unsubstantiated claims, poor understanding, and outright slander with a side dose of questionable sentence structure. How is one supposed to do anything other than point and laugh if there's nothing backing any of that up? I could blow unsourced smoke out my rear and call it fact all day long, too.

Say, did you hear that the world is flat? I read it on some website, so it must be true.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 340
Points 6,230

LOL... even if all that were true, it wouldn't change the logical correctness of the Austrians' arguments.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 283
Points 5,580
Lewis S. replied on Tue, Oct 19 2010 12:39 PM

Ludwig von Mises an idiot...now that's a howler...anyone who writes a piece of dung like that has no claim to intellectual superiority. 

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 247
Points 4,415

@Aposiopesis, I feel the same way, I just wanted to share these links with the community and hear your thoughts about it. Mainly I was curious if anyone else had ran into these pages before and what they thought when they saw them. I wasn't suggesting this to be true, as I said in my last paragraph none of these accusations or claims matched up with my own knowledge and research of the topics at hand. So yea, bottom line is, OMG the world is flat?? :p

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 42
Points 495

Oh yea freeradicals, I was posting that as if I was replying to them, not you. Don't worry :P

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS