Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Did Harry Reid Steal Nevada?

rated by 0 users
This post has 9 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,028
Points 51,580
limitgov Posted: Thu, Nov 4 2010 9:54 AM

http://www.prisonplanet.com/did-harry-reid-steal-nevada.html

http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/25511115/detail.html

"suspicions have been raised after early voting reports alleged that machines in Clark County were auto-selecting Reid, the very county where Rory Reid, the Senator’s son, is county commissioner. In Clark County, a pro-Reid union also holds contracts to maintenance the voting machines."

"his 5-point victory remains suspiciously inconsistent with pre-election polls showing Sharron Angle with a 4-point lead."

• | Post Points: 95
Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 247
Points 4,415

I wouldn't be too surprised. Reid was losing support and he knew it. This is why voting is a joke.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,491
Points 43,390
scineram replied on Thu, Nov 4 2010 11:18 AM

What is the point of voting machines?

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,365
Points 30,945

I am more amazed by the fact that Randall Howard Paul is now a senator.

After the three-front assault on this man's character by Republicans, Democrats, and most of all by fellow libertarians like Justin Raimondo and everybody on this forum, he comes out of the elections completely unscathed. WTF?

I don't follow American politics as much as this post might indicate, but I always wondered why Randall Paul appeared on "The Obama Network" itself as LRC keeps calling it, because his frequent appearance on MSNBC with the lesbian lady must have been a deliberate ploy by the establishment to make him popular enough among enough people on different sides of the political spectrum.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,008
Points 19,520
Eric080 replied on Thu, Nov 4 2010 12:05 PM

The Paul's have a tendency to go on any forum they humanly can.  Hence, why Ron goes on Alex Jones' show and Russia Today.  I don't think there's a mainstream show Ron Paul hasn't been on in the mainstream American media either.  I've seen him on Youtube as part of the Motorhome Diaries and I've seen him do an interview in a college kid's dorm as well.

They just want to get the message out whichever way possible!

"And it may be said with strict accuracy, that the taste a man may show for absolute government bears an exact ratio to the contempt he may profess for his countrymen." - de Tocqueville
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,365
Points 30,945

Didn't Ron Paul also agree to an interview with Borat?

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 11
Points 235

Did he steal it??

Is there any other way?

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,008
Points 19,520
Eric080 replied on Thu, Nov 4 2010 1:50 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Borat (or "Bruno" in that movie) interview too, although he didn't know he was being set up.  That basically sums up the point I was making wink

"And it may be said with strict accuracy, that the taste a man may show for absolute government bears an exact ratio to the contempt he may profess for his countrymen." - de Tocqueville
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 162
Points 2,850

limitgov:
"his 5-point victory remains suspiciously inconsistent with pre-election polls showing Sharron Angle with a 4-point lead."
This is not unlike the controversy over Chuck Hagel and his election in Nebraska.  I'm not surprised by any of this.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,434
Points 29,210

I wasn't even going to say something like this, but now that you've made a thread I will, haha. I can't even explain how confused I was when I saw him neck-and-neck with Angle on Tuesday. And then he won and I was even more confused. Seeing how low his approval rating went, I thought he had no chance at all. We'll see what comes of it.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS