Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Conceived In Liberty sold out at the Mises Store

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 27
Points 600
Greendogo Posted: Thu, Jan 13 2011 4:58 AM

Hey, I was wondering if anyone had any idea where to find the 1st and 4th volumes of Rothbard's historical masterpiece.  I just recieved the 2nd and 3rd volumes for my birthday (from a dad all too ready to pay $3 for each!), but I am missing the 1st and 4th because they are sold out on the LvMI store.

If anyone has information leading to the capture of the 1st and 4th volumes, it would be greatly appreciated!  By the way, I'm already familiar with the free copies of the books, but I want to buy hard copies of the 1999 edition.  Maybe from someone who's already read through them?

Not Ranked
Posts 27
Points 600
Greendogo replied on Mon, Jan 17 2011 5:28 PM

I'll bump my question once before letting it fall into obscurity.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,651
Points 51,325

You should PM Jeff Tucker on these forums or maybe send an email to editor@mises.org

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,687
Points 48,995

Anybody selling those volumes on the market could probably score a good profit.  Assuming no competition, the value of those two volumes are prob. worth the value of the entire collection.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 297
Points 5,250
Rcder replied on Mon, Jan 17 2011 5:41 PM

Are the individual volumes sold out, or can you still purchase the entire collection? I got the four-volume set for Christmas, so they must have ran out pretty recently.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS