Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Prometheus Unbound: A Libertarian Review of Fiction and Literature

This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 698
Points 12,045
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator
Geoffrey Allan Plauché Posted: Tue, Feb 1 2011 12:26 AM

A few months ago I launched a free online "magazine" that might be of interest to fellow Austro-Libertarians here, featuring news and reviews of fiction and literature from a libertarian perspective.

We've got a little over 30 posts so far, including reviews of Sagramanda, Transformers, Children of Men, Ninja Assassin, Withur We, Skyline, Avatar, Tron, Ceres, Crystal Rain, The Empress of Mars, Podkayne of Mars, A Passage to India, and City of Dust. More to come. Matthew Alexander, author of Withur We, and Jeremiah Dyke are on board, along with a few others.

We're looking for more regular contributors and submissions from part-time contributors as well.

Visit the website and learn more here: http://prometheusreview.com/2010/10/29/introducing-prometheus-unbound/.

Yours in liberty,
Geoffrey Allan Plauché, Ph.D.
Adjunct Instructor, Buena Vista University
Webmaster, LibertarianStandard.com
Founder / Executive Editor, Prometheusreview.com

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,417
Points 41,720
Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 458
Points 6,985
gocrew replied on Tue, Feb 1 2011 9:17 AM

Thanks, Nielsio!

Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under - Mencken

• | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 488
Points 8,140
LeeO replied on Tue, Feb 1 2011 3:27 PM

Looks like my kind of website! Maybe this will motivate me to write a review of T.H. White's The Once and Future King, or Dune by Frank Herbert, which I am currently reading...

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 698
Points 12,045
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

Thanks, Nielsio!

LeeO: "Looks like my kind of website! Maybe this will motivate me to write a review of T.H. White's The Once and Future King, orDune by Frank Herbert, which I am currently reading..."

We'd definitely be interested in submissions on these books.

Is the quote feature of this forum broken? Or is it just me? I'm using the latest dev build of Chrome.

Yours in liberty,
Geoffrey Allan Plauché, Ph.D.
Adjunct Instructor, Buena Vista University
Webmaster, LibertarianStandard.com
Founder / Executive Editor, Prometheusreview.com

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS