Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

It's about that time.

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 30
Points 960
Zephyr Posted: Tue, Feb 15 2011 11:07 AM

I've been lurking on these forums for most of a year and I just recently made my account and had my first post. I know quite a bit about Anarchism thanks to my government teacher (ironic right?) and these forums, but I suspect that overall my knowledge is still deficient. I look foward to asking questions of you and learning as best I can.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 917
Points 17,505

Wilkommen. Mises is definitely the premier place to learn about market anarchism and economics. I would say there is more real economics and political science at the LvMI than the entire rest of the world combined.

I will break in the doors of hell and smash the bolts; there will be confusion of people, those above with those from the lower depths. I shall bring up the dead to eat food like the living; and the hosts of dead will outnumber the living.
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,249
Points 70,775

hello. enjoy your stay

My humble blog

It's easy to refute an argument if you first misrepresent it. William Keizer

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Male
Posts 30
Points 960
Zephyr replied on Wed, Feb 16 2011 11:54 AM

I would definetly have to agree. Lewrockwell was helpful, but my understanding of anarchism has accelerated exponetially on Mises, thanks in small part to everyone on this forum.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS