Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

We now know how to defined a patroit: A person who does not like being ripped off.

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,687
Points 22,990
Bogart Posted: Mon, Apr 4 2011 4:03 PM

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center spokesman commenting on poor Bernard von NotHaus (Convicted of the victimless crime of trying to start a private currency that made its owners financially better off holding his 100% silver backed currency than those stuck holding US Federal Reserve Notes.)

"He's playing on a core idea of the radical right, that evil bankers in the Federal Reserve are ripping you off by controlling the money supply," said Mark Potok, spokesman for the group. "He very much exists in the world of the anti-government patriot movement, whatever he may say. That's who his customers are."

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 283
Points 5,580

I think I speak for most here when I say that the SPLC is, next to the state itself, the slimiest, most corrupt, and most evil-minded collection of individuals gathered in one place. How's that for anti-government patriotism?

Part of me would love to infiltrate them. I'd sit in the break room all day and wear a mic under my shirt.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS