Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Obama Birth Certificate

rated by 0 users
This post has 67 Replies | 13 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 112
Points 2,025
Anton Posted: Fri, May 13 2011 1:07 PM

I've just come across a video on YouTube the author of which maintains that the birth certificate of Obama is fake:

I don't know whether it's true or not. I followed the link from the video to offical site of White House and read this blog post http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate which says about  "media inquiries' back  in 2008.  What do you think about this and what the matter with his certificate?

• | Post Points: 80
Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,289
Points 18,820
MaikU replied on Fri, May 13 2011 1:32 PM

Why does it matter? Does being "legit american" make him legitimate ruler of US and all the people living in this area?

"Dude... Roderick Long is the most anarchisty anarchist that has ever anarchisted!" - Evilsceptic

(english is not my native language, sorry for grammar.)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,687
Points 22,990
Bogart replied on Fri, May 13 2011 1:46 PM

What if it is?

AND

What if Obama was not really born in the USA?

AND

What if he is kicked out of the presidency?

Then we get Biden and probably a Republican in the next election.

Then things will really be great, just like they were under the last 2 Republican presidents.  The government decreased in size, there were no major medical give aways, they never bailed out a single business and the Federal Reserve was tight, the dollar was strong, no tariffs were enacted, the USA did not engage in any hopeless wars, it brought lots of troops home and closed foreign bases, and the country was happy.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 112
Points 2,025
Anton replied on Fri, May 13 2011 2:11 PM

Could anybody explain what was the case with birth certificate during Obama''s campaign?

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 659
Points 13,305
Gero replied on Fri, May 13 2011 2:44 PM

I originally thought the controversy about the legitimacy of Obama’s birth certificate was just people being ignorant. I trusted the two assessments by FactCheck.org that Obama’s birth certificate was authentic, but the possibility the published birth certificate has been digitally altered is new to me. I do not know if the video you cited is true, but it seems plausible.

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 112
Points 2,025
Anton replied on Fri, May 13 2011 2:55 PM

Gero:

I originally thought the controversy about the legitimacy of Obama’s birth certificate was just people being ignorant. I trusted the two assessments by FactCheck.org that Obama’s birth certificate was authentic, but the possibility the published birth certificate has been digitally altered is new to me. I do not know if the video you cited is true, but it seems plausible.

There are 3 more (the links are provided at the end of each video), which are the author's responses to the critics. There is another argument in the third video about the short form:

EDIT: This video was mentioned in the comment to the article on ZeroHedge:http://www.zerohedge.com/article/perception-inception-and-trojan-horse-money-meme

by Marla And Me
on Tue, 05/10/2011 - 11:18

I have not seen a satisfactory explanation from the White House to the inconsistencies presented in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s9StxsFllY

If you don't know, the long-form BC of Obama that they put up on the White House website has all the different layers still available in the pdf file when you open it with Adobe Illustrator.  This is straight out of the Bernays/Goebbels playbook.  A lie so big no one would think to question it because no one could imagine that they would lie about such a thing.

I went home and did it on my own computer, and what is described in the video is accurate.  Even the green sheet can be deleted or removed.  I have done plenty of photoshop and illustrator work, and I have NEVER encountered a scanner that creates different layers.  That seems to be the official "answer."  The scanning software "created" these different layers.  I am to assume that they placed a document on a scanner, which was then able to discern the text, and even the green background, and created separate layers out of them?  You can hide all the different parts of the text and you are left with a COMPLETE green sheet without ANY holes where the text would be.  I could understand if the green layer had holes where the text is, but it does not.  Did the software "invent" green where there was none?  The brazeness of this lie is mind-boggling, complete with the government photoshop intern's incompetence of not merging the layers before posting the document (or maybe that's what they wanted).  At best, it is an enhanced document (the green sheet was added), and at worst, it is a complete fabrication.  Bernays and Goebbels would be proud.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Anton:
Could anybody explain what was the case with birth certificate during Obama''s campaign?

Gero:

Here's the thing most people don't realize.

During the 2008 presidential race, there were questions raised about Obama's legitimacy.  So eventually the Obama campaign showed a document that was supposed to prove his eligibility for the office.  Everyone calls it a "birth certificate".  Sometimes they'll add the term "short-form" on to the front of that.  But if you notice in most major news outlets they refrain from using that language and elect to use the more legally accurate "certification of live birth".   Take a look for yourself.  They always say those words.  You didn't think they were just trying to be highfalutin, did you?  No.  They were being honest because they didn't want to be shot down by someone correcting them and having to publicize the fact that what was produced is not actually a birth certificate...so they just carefully word it so that everyone assumes it is.

But here is the difference:

"certificate of birth" or "birth certificate" - the original birth record that was prepared by the hospital or attending physician at the time of the child's birth that includes information on the doctors that assisted in the birth of the child and usually includes the signature of the doctor involved and at least one of the parents.

"certification of live birth" (sometimes colloquially called "short form birth certificate") - a document that certifies the existence of the above document

Get it?  That's the whole reason this latest release is even considered news, because all we had been shown before was a certification.  Here's the deal: As the factcheck.org article states, the certification was drawn up (i.e. produced...created) in 2007 (so the story goes).  When questions were raised about Obama's eligibility in 2008, they released a document stating he has a birth certificate. This is what was printed in newspapers. This is what everyone had been pointing to as legal proof since that time...the document, created in 2007, simply certifying that a birth certificate exists, is what everyone had been saying is a "birth certificate" for the last 3 years.  Here's the rub:

When this hit the papers, of course the question on everyone's mind was, "why not just provide the actual birth certificate? This is a very serious question with serious implications. Why in the world would you just release nothing more than a document that says 'yes, he has a birth certificate, somewhere.'"

People who raised that question were given a label: "birth-er" (to go along with the label given to people who didn't buy the official 9/11 story, "truth-ers".  It's incredibly helpful to label people who question things and make them easily made out to be kooks when you don't want to be questioned.)

So the question is, is it possible for a short form birth certificate to be fabricated? How hard would that be?  Well, to be perfectly honest all you have to do is get one government employee to lie.  Actually, you don't even need that...you just need access to his signature stamp and for him to not say anything.  So...the question is, is there no one capable of making that happen?  Does anyone seriously believe that one of the two major political parties that governs the United States of America doesn't have the ability to get a single state government employee to keep his mouth shut about a single stamp?  Or make one of their own?

People who knew what a "certification of live birth" really is understood this, and asked for an actual certificate.  The media spun this into "they're redneck Bush people who are just sore losers and hate black people so they're going to find anything they can to try to make trouble.  In this case we've got a 'short-form birth certificate' so they're saying it's not long enough."

Flash forward 2 years.  It's pretty much died down, but people are so tired of hearing about it that even the Huffington Post and Chris Matthews are asking "why doesn't he just release the damn thing so we can shove it in their face?"  Now a new governor of Hawaii was elected in 2010 as well.  He happens to have known Obama's mother and step-father when they were in Hawaii and met Obama as a boy.  Now that he's governor and has some power, he's gonna clear this whole thing and shut all these "birthers" up once and for all (even though no one had really been talking about it for quite some time.)  So he starts a crusade to produce the actual certificate.  But...uh oh.  He "can't find it."  A journalist even said in an interview on a radio program that  his friend, Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie, has been unable to find President Barack Obama’s birth certificate despite an intensive search.  And then, just a few days later: oh...well...no...it's there...we just can't release it because by law we need Obama's permission.

Then...the same journalist came out and said he "misspoke."

That was about 5 months ago.  And now, out of the blue, we get this official document.  The "real birth certificate"...with the doctor's signature and everything.  Is anyone surprised at the fact that it's probably fake?

Here's the way I look at it.  Is it fake?  If you look at the history and evidence, I'd say, yeah probably.  Is there anything really substantial or productive that could come from pursuing that venue?  That's even more of a certainty...and the answer is no.  It's a waste of time.  Nothing would ever come of it and it just takes attention away from the more impactful issues...not to mention it gives ammunition for leftists who would love nothing more than to turn the debate away from their asinine statist ideas and focus on calling people racist "birthers".  Move on.

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 767
Points 11,240
Hard Rain replied on Fri, May 13 2011 5:22 PM

Weren't the first seven U.S. presidents technically not "natural born citizens"?

"I don't believe in ghosts, sermons, or stories about money" - Rooster Cogburn, True Grit.
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Hard Rain:
Weren't the first seven U.S. presidents technically not "natural born citizens"?

If you'd read the Constitution you'd know what that wouldn't be a problem.

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 767
Points 11,240
Hard Rain replied on Fri, May 13 2011 5:38 PM

If you'd read the Constitution you'd know what that wouldn't be a problem.

I'm aware of this, I'm simply supplementing MaikU's point that this whole issue is really superfluous.

"I don't believe in ghosts, sermons, or stories about money" - Rooster Cogburn, True Grit.
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

They went through the process on infowars as well.  Jones believes there's no way that could be this stupid.  He thinks it was done so obvious on purpose...

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 217
Points 4,480
Seraiah replied on Fri, May 13 2011 7:38 PM

When you digitally add text to a document and then you magnify the letters, you'll see that the edges of the letters might not fade into the background color correctly. In Obama's "certification of live birth" the edges of the letters do not fade into the color green, but fade into gray/white.
The document is clearly a forgery.

"who cares?"
If you believe that the constitution is a compact between the states that prevents the Federal government from exercising the most tyrranical powers throughout history, then it's obvious why it matters. After all, if the Federal government can obey or disobey the constitution at its discretion, then what use is the document?
If you don't believe the aforementioned, then the battle's already lost huh?

"...Bitcoin [may] already [be] the world's premiere currency, if we take ratio of exchange to commodity value as a measure of success ... because the better that ratio the more valuable purely as money that thing must be" -Anenome
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 539
Points 11,275

WTF? Do you Americans realise that the rest of the world looks at this conspiratorial nonsense and laughs? Is this what passes for serious politics in your country? Or is it just some sort of weird racial thing masquerading as legitimate questioning? 

I ask this in all seriousness. What was the thing that started the questions about his birth certificate?
  • | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,118
Points 87,310
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

The birth certificate issue should be irrelevant to libertarians.

To paraphrase Marc Faber: We're all doomed, but that doesn't mean that we can't make money in the process.
Rabbi Lapin: "Let's make bricks!"
Stephan Kinsella: "Say you and I both want to make a German chocolate cake."

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,008
Points 16,185

I just do not get the people that say it is photoshoped... even if Obama had to make a fake birth certificate, the Government would have all the resources to make it look exactly like a legit certificate, since doesn't the government make birth certificates to begin with?

My Blog: http://www.anarchico.net/

Production is 'anarchistic' - Ludwig von Mises

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 743
Points 11,795

WTF? Do you Americans realise that the rest of the world looks at this conspiratorial nonsense and laughs? Is this what passes for serious politics in your country? Or is it just some sort of weird racial thing masquerading as legitimate questioning?

Seriously, at a time where people are questioning america's global role as the economic engine of the world and wondering why their military is so busy fighting wars of all things against people who could never invade them- all american politics is about stuff like "don't ask, don't tell",- obama's birth certificate, and abortion. 

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 84
Points 1,350
NidStyles replied on Fri, May 13 2011 10:19 PM

Why? If being a Libertarian mean's you are beholden to the rule of law, and that law being of Constitutional orgin in the USA, then why?

I find that line of reasoning humorous. I would think by now everyone would be aware that setting any sort of standard or agenda for anyone else on the basis of some political ideology is inherently statist and authoritarian. Doesn't that go against what Libertarian's espose on a regular basis?

• | Post Points: 50
Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 443
Points 9,245

Don't assume all libertarians adhere to the U.S. Constitution.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,008
Points 16,185

NidStyles:

Why? If being a Libertarian mean's you are beholden to the rule of law, and that law being of Constitutional orgin in the USA, then why?

wait, i do not get your definition of being a libertarian... So being a libertarian means that one holds to the rule of law? So a chinese communist is a libertarian because he holds to the rule of law in china?

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 79
Points 1,490
Walden replied on Fri, May 13 2011 10:45 PM

What is "serious politics?" Seriously.

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,008
Points 16,185

Walden:

What is "serious politics?" Seriously.

thats a good point...

this is just the game in politics... to me, fighting over Obama's birth certification is just as ridiculous as politicians deciding how to 'stimulate' the economy...

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 659
Points 13,305
Gero replied on Fri, May 13 2011 11:15 PM

“WTF? Do you Americans realise that the rest of the world looks at this conspiratorial nonsense and laughs?”

Do you have data to back up that claim?

“Is this what passes for serious politics in your country?”

What is the definition of serious politics? Spending without end, lying, hypocrisy, what about politics is worth taking seriously? Most of it is competing forms of warfare-welfare statism. Nothing new. Nothing impressive. More of the same, or, to be politically correct, this is Hope and Change.

“Or is it just some sort of weird racial thing masquerading as legitimate questioning?”

Some people could be trying to advance racist opposition to Obama by questioning a secondary issue, but I do not believe there are many racists on this forum. I believe people are sincerely curious.

“The birth certificate issue should be irrelevant to libertarians.”

It is not a core issue in libertarianism, but libertarians should not confine themselves to only the most allegedly important issues. We can talk about trivial or not-so-important events.

“I just do not get the people that say it is photoshoped... even if Obama had to make a fake birth certificate, the Government would have all the resources to make it look exactly like a legit certificate, since doesn't the government make birth certificates to begin with?”

True, but the government is not always smart. Consider the following public intelligence gaffe in the run-up to the Iraq War:

ERIC BOEHLERT: One of the first big embarrassments was Powell had talked about this British intelligence report.

COLIN POWELL: I would call my colleagues attention to the fine paper that United Kingdom distributed yesterday, which describes in exquisite detail Iraqi deception activities.

BILL MOYERS: SUPPOSEDLY THAT 'EXQUISITE DETAIL' FROM BRITISH INTELLIGENCE CAME FROM A TOP SECRET DOSSIER.

ERIC BOEHLERT: Literally within a day or two it was proven in the British press that that had simply been downloaded off the Internet. And was plagiarized. And it actually contains the typos that were in the original.

BRITISH REPORTER: (2/7/03): The British government dossier is supposed to be about Iraqi deception and concealment. It says it draws upon a number of sources including intelligence material. Well, actually what it largely draws on is a thesis written by a Californian post graduate student...

ERIC BOEHLERT: That was just the first of many embarrassments that were to come. But within days the British press was going crazy over this revelation. BRITISH REPORTER: As for the student himself, he's accused the government of plagiarism.

BRITISH REPORTER: If the government is reduced to trawling academic journals then how good is the rest of its case for war against Iraq?

I recommend everyone watch Buying the War, an excellent documentary about journalism and the Iraq War. The truth was largely known before the conflict, but the mainstream media failed, big time.

“all american politics is about stuff like "don't ask, don't tell",- obama's birth certificate, and abortion.”

Politics in the U.S. in the past two years has been about more than that: healthcare reform, energy policy (especially in the aftermath of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill), the Guantanamo bay detention facility, the escalation of the war in Afghanistan, U.S. participation in the ongoing military intervention in Libya, the death of Osama bin Laden, gasoline prices, rising food prices, etcetera. The media can focus on different issues, but to say only a few things have been predominately discussed is wrong.

During the Bush administration there were less significant issues like a flag burning amendment, gay marriage, intelligent design vs. evolution, sports players accused of using steroids and being called before congress, congressional sex scandals, and etc.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 743
Points 11,795

Politics in the U.S. in the past two years has been about more than that: healthcare reform, energy policy (especially in the aftermath of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill), the Guantanamo bay detention facility, the escalation of the war in Afghanistan, U.S. participation in the ongoing military intervention in Libya, the death of Osama bin Laden, gasoline prices, rising food prices, etcetera. The media can focus on different issues, but to say only a few things have been predominately discussed is wrong.

Yeah you're right on that, I'd say when nonsense issues are discussed at all they just annoy me so much they tend to stick out more in my thoughts, and perhaps the certain media I happen to catch as well with commentators or comedians who bring up the birth issue all the time so that they can basically say "u see? republicans are stupid racists." or "100% proved. Dumbocrats are terrorists". Maybe I should just stop paying them any attention, that'd make more sense for me. lol, I let stupid news stories bother me so much that I talk about how much they bother me which only bothers me even more! Haha. 

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 84
Points 1,350
NidStyles replied on Sat, May 14 2011 12:09 AM

Don't assume all libertarians adhere to the U.S. Constitution.

Please re-read my post.

wait, i do not get your definition of being a libertarian... So being a libertarian means that one holds to the rule of law? So a chinese communist is a libertarian because he holds to the rule of law in china?

I didn't define anything. I asked for clarification on what a Libertarian was to him. If you go by the Ron Paul style of Libertarian then you follow Constitutional Law. In reality the Constitutional Law is actually a set of Priciples that place limitation's on what the Federal Government is actually allowed to do, but it's not like anyone pay's attention to what it actually say's. 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Consumariat:
I ask this in all seriousness. What was the thing that started the questions about his birth certificate?

Scroll up, chief.  I went through the whole story a few posts before you showed up.

Isaac "Izzy" Marmolejo:
I just do not get the people that say it is photoshoped... even if Obama had to make a fake birth certificate, the Government would have all the resources to make it look exactly like a legit certificate, since doesn't the government make birth certificates to begin with?

You're assuming (a) that government is competent and (b) they didn't want this to be discovered.  I shouldn't have to address the first one, and the second one was addressed here.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,365
Points 30,945

What if it is a good idea to have foreigners as government leaders, in some cases?

Why can't a few Danish, New Zealand, Swiss, Chilean, Latvian, Estonian, Chinese, Icelanders,.etc come over to New Delhi and run for elections here, for example?

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,008
Points 16,185

John James:

You're assuming (a) that government is competent and (b) they didn't want this to be discovered.  I shouldn't have to address the first one, and the second one was addressed here.

So it is almost like a conspiracy theory within a conspiracy theory....

NidStyles:

I didn't define anything. I asked for clarification on what a Libertarian was to him. If you go by the Ron Paul style of Libertarian then you follow Constitutional Law. In reality the Constitutional Law is actually a set of Priciples that place limitation's on what the Federal Government is actually allowed to do, but it's not like anyone pay's attention to what it actually say's. 

I am sure Ron Paul takes what Spooner had to say about State law seriously. That said, I believe Ron Paul only uses the constitution to show just how hypocritical government is by not even following their own doctrine. But overall, It is nothing more than a sheet of paper. This piece of paper is just as legitimate as the fiat money provided by the State.

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 112
Points 2,025
Anton replied on Sat, May 14 2011 10:25 AM

John James, thank you very much for a brief introduction to the problem.

John James:

They went through the process on infowars as well.  Jones believes there's no way that could be this stupid.  He thinks it was done so obvious on purpose...

This might be the case. But then it means that they kept this in mind 2 years ago releasing short form; the guy in the 3rd video showed the discrepancy in the forms of the certificates.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 257
Points 4,920
Prime replied on Sat, May 14 2011 1:47 PM

If Obama and/or his Adminisitration has spent more money defending this issue (which is allegedly in the millions of dollars!) than the cost of printing a birth certificate ($20), it is a fake. Would you spend millions in legal fees if you could simply prove your innocence for a few dollars?

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,365
Points 30,945

For Barack Obama who is a multimillionaire, spending $1 million is not a big deal.

He'll recoup those funds from speaking fees after the end of his presidency anyway. ;)

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Prime:
If Obama and/or his Adminisitration has spent more money defending this issue (which is allegedly in the millions of dollars!) than the cost of printing a birth certificate ($20), it is a fake. Would you spend millions in legal fees if you could simply prove your innocence for a few dollars?

You have to be the most naive person in the world if you think Barack Obama will ever have to muster any sort of actual legal defense of anything.  Honestly.  If he did actually get in some legal trouble at some point he would get pardoned or acquitted or anything to make it so there is no real proceeding.

And even if there were a proceeding...you seriously think the money would come out of Obama's personal pocket?  You cannot be serious.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Anton:
This might be the case. But then it means that they kept this in mind 2 years ago releasing short form; the guy in the 3rd video showed the discrepancy in the forms of the certificates.

Not necessarily "kept it in mind"...they could have been trying to do the very same thing.  I mean with the way the country and the media works, where anyone who questions what the government says and media reports is labeled and then attempted to be marginalized as a kook, it's actually not a bad plan to make stuff obvious like this and give out bait for your enemies.  It takes focus away from the real issues, plus it gives you ammunition to help make the case that people shouldn't listen to them.

It's classic slight of hand...if you can distract people from the elephant, you can pretty much get away with anything.  That's what class warfare is all about.

And that's precisely what statists need.  They can't just do the power-grab they want all at once, or people would revolt.  It's a slow and steady movement.  Like creeping moss.  They can't have people actually paying attention to what they do or the root behind what they say.  And they certainly can't have anyone listening to what libertarians have to say.  So you distract the public and marginalize those who would expose you.  And proceed about your agenda little by little...you move in and the movements are so small that people don't bother to do anything.  And before they know it, they're living in an Orwell novel.  Like cooking frogs...

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 112
Points 2,025
Anton replied on Sun, May 15 2011 5:18 AM

John James:
And that's precisely what statists need.  They can't just take the power grab they want all at once or people would revolt.  It's a slow and steady movement.  Like creeping moss.  They can't have people actually paying attention to what they do or the root behind what they say.  And they certainly can't have anyone listening to what libertarians have to say.  So you distract the public and marginalize those who would expose you.  And proceed about your agenda little by little...you move in and the movements are so small that people don't bother to do anything.  And before they know it, they're living in an Orwell novel.  Like cooking frogs...

Anybody who says that constitution is a living document, they are saying we don't have a constitution.

Now it makes sense to me. Thanks again for clarifying this.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Anton:
Now it makes sense to me. Thanks again for clarifying this.

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 206
Points 3,855

Anton:

It was originally an invention of the Hillary Clinton campaign (big surprise!).  Since then, it's made its way into every dark corner of the internet, just like every 9/11 and JFK conspiracy theory-- unbacked, unsupported, and downright silly.  The origin of his birth would have been well documented before he entered the Senate, when Obama was a much smaller fish.

These days, the "Birthers" are useful to Obama in the same way that the "Truthers" were useful to Bush.  It's a way assert that anyone who opposes your policies must be either insane or beneath contempt.  It is also something to distract from the fact that Bush and Obama have the exact same agenda, just different rhetoric.

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 112
Points 2,025
Anton replied on Sun, May 15 2011 7:59 AM

FleetCenturion:

It was originally an invention of the Hillary Clinton campaign (big surprise!). 

So what at the beginning intended to be a weapon against Obama has become one of the tools of his policy?

FleetCenturion:

The origin of his birth would have been well documented before he entered the Senate, when Obama was a much smaller fish.

Indeed...

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

For anyone interested, it's a pretty compelling story...This columnist asked the question "Who Wrote Dreams From My Father?" back in 2008, and has published articles everytime new information surfaced ever since...all providing ever mounting evidence supporting the notion that Obama didn't write it, and that Bill Ayers did.

Follow that above link and read that first one...and then go here for the author's archives and read through the whole series as he adds more and more evidence. (They are listed in reverse chronological order, so start from the bottom and go up to read in order of published date).  He reuses language from past articles from time to time to keep new readers informed, but the whole story is incredibly compelling.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,365
Points 30,945

Barack Obama's poetry from the link. Some Lovecraftian writing here.

Underwater grottos, caverns

Filled with apes

That eat figs.

Stepping on the figs

That the apes

Eat, they crunch.

The apes howl, bare

Their fangs, dance
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Grammy winning material, no?  (What...you knew our president was a Grammy winner, didn't you?)

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,365
Points 30,945

I just checked, and I see he won two.

Page 1 of 2 (68 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS