Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Former FBI Chief Says Chemtrails must Stop

This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,028
Points 51,580
limitgov Posted: Sun, Jun 5 2011 7:20 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR6KVYJ73AU&feature=player_embedded#at=23

Any of you still deny chemtrails?  I guess it doesn't matter anymore...this guy is more credible than you.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,289
Points 18,820
MaikU replied on Mon, Jun 6 2011 7:02 AM

Appeal to authority - the most frequent logical fallacy commited by conspiracy theorists.

"Dude... Roderick Long is the most anarchisty anarchist that has ever anarchisted!" - Evilsceptic

(english is not my native language, sorry for grammar.)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,118
Points 87,310
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

I just don't believe the part of about the reptilian humanoids.

To paraphrase Marc Faber: We're all doomed, but that doesn't mean that we can't make money in the process.
Rabbi Lapin: "Let's make bricks!"
Stephan Kinsella: "Say you and I both want to make a German chocolate cake."

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 222
Points 2,995
Valject replied on Mon, Jun 6 2011 11:19 PM

I'm choosing to believe that part and nothing else, because that would be cool.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 424
Points 5,980

You know what the most common argumentative mistake people have?

Not looking things up before instigating the issue or calling fallacy.  Although, I must say that the people who are trying to call attention to a polarizing topic may do well by at least finding it in the documents available.  And refer to it as something other than an obvious obfuscatory political label (like "chemtrails")

http://www.cfr.org/content/thinktank/GeoEng_Jan2709.pdf

Unilateral Geoengineering

Non-technical Briefing Notes for a Workshop

At the Council on Foreign Relations

Washington DC, May 05, 2008

Katharine Ricke, M. Granger Morgan and Jay Apt, Carnegie Mellon

David Victor, Stanford

John Steinbruner, University of Maryland

http://www.cfr.org/content/thinktank/GeoEng_Jan2709.pdf

Read that and understand what it is.  Do you think 'those' people would actually refer to it as 'chemtrails'?  They think we are too stupid to understand the biting rhetoric of their obscure white papers.  They think they are saving us from global warming (or at least they say they think are).  Hope you're not a global warming crusader...

Selected quotes:

"There are a variety of strategies, such as injecting light-reflecting particles into the

stratosphere, that might be used to modify the Earth’s atmosphere-ocean system in an

attempt to slow or reverse global warming."

"Assuming that we are lucky and that the world is spared rapid and unexpected climate

surprises" (haha)

"If albedo-adjusting geoengineering were to proceed for an extended period while CO2

emissions continued or grew, cessation of geoengineering could yield rapid, large and

damaging shocks to the climate system."

"More recent analysis5 has suggested

that well designed systems might reduce this cost to as little as a few hundred million

dollars per year – clearly well within the budget of almost all nations, and much less

costly than any program to dramatically reduce the emissions of CO2 . Indeed, there are a

handful of individuals who could create the endowment necessary to generate an annual

annuity to operate such a program. "

(Carnegie Mellon [contributing author] | High Finance/ [Carnegie] Endowment for world peace.  My guess is this is the type of organization he is talking about.  He won't admit to it because he doesn't want his conflict of interest to be too apparent.  They already exist and they were started by, currently funded by, and named after those individuals and the money that is attached and spread among those connected.  [Ford Foundation, Carnegie Endowment, Rockefellers Foundation/Brothers Fund]. (I'd refer you to Murray Rothbards "Wall Street, Banks, and American Foreign Policy," and "History of Money and Banking in the U.S." especially for the Council on Foreign Relations creation, staffing, and history, just so you know the level of power broking that the walls of that hall are used to accomodating.

People need not mention conspiracy theory.  The world is complex and the circles of decision making are so far removed from public eye that the first thing that the average alienated working (or unemployed) joe or the lay intellectual thinks is that, "There is no way that I would not have heard about this." or "There is no way that the people in power would ever...(insert horrific scenario and response by our gracious , humble, wise, and otherwise godly politicians can contrive.)"

Get real with your reptilians.

Eating Propaganda

What do you mean i don't care how your day was?!

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 424
Points 5,980

bump.

so

me

re   p

l i e   s

?

Eating Propaganda

What do you mean i don't care how your day was?!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS