Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

The Liberty Portal - iOS app for Libertarianism and Austrian economics.

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 10
Points 140
MatthewM64 Posted: Fri, Jun 10 2011 1:23 PM

Hello.

I have developed an app for iOS which has been designed for those that love individual freedoms and free markets.

The app shows article and video feeds. It has a chat feature for the #mises and #uklibertarian IRC channels. You can view like-minded individuals on a map and optionally share your location.

Feeds are currently from theuklibertarian.com, the Ludwig von Mises Institute and the Cato Institute (cato.org). There are videos from the Mises Media, Cato Institute and Freedomain Radio youtube channels. More feeds are to come with updates.

It's completely free, so you have nothing to lose. View and then download it here.

Feel free to like and share the facebook page -> Click.

Regards,

Matthew M.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 533
Points 8,445
Phaedros replied on Fri, Jun 10 2011 1:56 PM

Very nice just downloaded it, thanks.

P.S. You should add the Adam Smith Institute, cafe hayek, and libertarian standard.

http://cafehayek.com/

http://www.adamsmith.org/blog/

http://www.libertarianstandard.com/

Tumblr The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants. ~Albert Camus
  • | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 10
Points 140

Thanks for those suggestions, I will be working on getting extra feeds for the next version. I already emailed the Adam Smith Institute. They did not reply (yet). I will try to give a call instead.

If you have further feedback, you can also give feedback under the settings tab which I will read by email.

Thanks.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 533
Points 8,445
Phaedros replied on Fri, Jun 10 2011 4:35 PM

I love reading Krugman in Wonderland because Lord Keynes (some of you might know who that is) comments on that blog and its fun to watch him flounder in his own stupidity.

Tumblr The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants. ~Albert Camus
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 312
Points 4,325
Chyd3nius replied on Sat, Jun 11 2011 3:43 PM

I love reading Krugman in Wonderland because Lord Keynes (some of you might know who that is) comments on that blog and its fun to watch him flounder in his own stupidity.

He is pretty tenacious, I have seen him eeeeverytime on the comments when I have visited the blog. And yes I'm not following it but randomly.

-- --- English I not so well sorry I will. I'm not native speaker.
Not Ranked
Posts 10
Points 140

The app has been updated with feeds from The Adam Smith Institute and Bureaucrash.

I have also solved some issues.

Hope people enjoy the update.

Not Ranked
Posts 75
Points 1,255
Thanks for the update.
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS