Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Human Action/Man Economy and State Study Guides

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
24 Posts
Points 660
ZombieRothbard posted on Wed, Jun 22 2011 2:29 PM

So at the Institute store, they have the study guides for sale for both of these great works. They say they are keyed to the Scholar's Edition of both Human Action and Man, Economy and State. I really hate attempting to read bulky hard cover books however. I was wondering if the pocket editions follow the study guide, since I would much rather read those. On the cover of the pocket editions, it says "Scholars Edition" as well (at least in the picture at the Mises Store) so I am holding out hope that the guides follow the pocket editions pagination! Thankyou!

• | Post Points: 35

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 200 Contributor
424 Posts
Points 5,980
Verified by ZombieRothbard

yea, man the pocket edition is just a smaller version of the hardback.  Same book tho.  It costs less too.

I got the pocket edition of MES and the study guide on pdf (for kindle)

Eating Propaganda

What do you mean i don't care how your day was?!

• | Post Points: 40

All Replies

Top 200 Contributor
424 Posts
Points 5,980
Verified by ZombieRothbard

yea, man the pocket edition is just a smaller version of the hardback.  Same book tho.  It costs less too.

I got the pocket edition of MES and the study guide on pdf (for kindle)

Eating Propaganda

What do you mean i don't care how your day was?!

• | Post Points: 40
Not Ranked
24 Posts
Points 660

This is brilliant news! Paperbacks are so much easier to read! I can purchase the pocket editions and spend the extra money on some other works. Thanks so much!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
6,953 Posts
Points 118,135

Also, there's epub versions of all 4 of those volumes (both books, plus their study guides), in case the pdf doesn't render properly in the Kindle:

Man, Economy, and State (study guide)

Human Action (study guide)

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS