Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Professor Bob Carter talking about man made global warming

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 139
Points 2,970
Magnus Posted: Wed, May 28 2008 7:29 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgaeyMa3jyU&eurl=

I found this video on youtube. It's a interview from a TV-program from New Zeeland. The host (Alan Lee) is interviewing a professor Bob Carter and they're talking about man made global warming. The professor is a bit sceptical against the alarmists claims and lack of evidence.

Now I am no scientist myself and I honestly don't know to what extent man made global warming is real or not, it's frankly a little bit out of my expertise! But this video made me think, it seems to me that the enviromentalists have to many eggs in the same basket, if enough evidence from the right people is gathered against man made global warming it will ultimately discredit the UN and the enviromental movement to such extent that people will find it very hard too trust them ever again.

Isn't that what we secretely wish for? I know I am, and the science is so to speak of lesser importance :)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,255
Points 80,815
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

Nice discussion, thanks for posting it up.

-Jon

Freedom of markets is positively correlated with the degree of evolution in any society...

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS