Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

What you can do to help Ron Paul spread the message of liberty

rated by 0 users
This post has 61 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Ron Paul 2012 - Principles Over Party

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,987
Points 89,490
Wheylous replied on Wed, Dec 28 2011 9:07 AM

Pretty epic :)

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 209
Points 3,595

AJ:

^ This project seems made of WIN.

Yes it is! Here is the proof. At DailyPaul.com someone asked about the SuperBrochures:

"Are you hearing any feedback? How are the folks perceiving them? They seemed to play well in Iowa."

Here was the response:

"The phone calls have been many. Very many. Over the last 3 weeks people in Iowa received them in the mail, they then call to tell us how moved they are by Ron Paul's positions (which they never totally understood) and that they will now vote for him. They then want to know if they can order these brochures to hand out. So we mail them thousands to hand out.

You invested 55 cents into a persons life to make this happen.

I have never been so amazed at a project as I am at this one.

We are truly changing history. What we are doing will be talked about and analyzed in the months and years ahead and I believe will go down in the history books."

Take note that about 190,000 people voted in the Iowa primaries in 2008. Over 1,700 Ron Paul supporters donated to the Super Voter Bomb and mailed over 127,000 pieces into Iowa.

Here is something I just wrote at DP:

"I just jumped into doing this today and it has become kind of an addiction wanting to do more precincts. It's cool to see how you can take care of an entire area yourself. For a while I have wanted to hand out something cool like this door-to-door but this makes it so much easier! I am going to be spending everything I have sending these out until the election is over (and now that I got a job that is triple the pay of my old job, I'll be able to do a lot more).

Transaction ID: 4078737039 FLAT ROCK $111.65
Transaction ID: 4078768766 SMITH GROVE $110.55
Transaction ID: 4079060348 PICKENSVILLE $108.35"

Surprisingly, the SuperBrochures got covered with praise on MSNBC!

Check out my video, Ron Paul vs Lincoln! And share my PowerPoint with your favorite neo-con
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

I'm torn on this, because the site looks great, and it is cool how you can take care of a whole area...but on the other hand this is just the brochure, not the full packet with the DVD and letter from Tom Woods, which may very well be worth it for another $0.57.

But more importantly, I'm not quite sure what this organization is.  I liked what I saw at their YouTube channel, but I wasn't able to find any identifying info at the ronpaulbrochure.com site.

Donations can still be made to the RevolutionPAC earmarked for the SuperVoterbomb, but that page hasn't been updated since the initial launch.  The only reason superbrochure.com (aka ronpaulbrochure.com) looks more enticing is because they look more on top of things as far as continuing the mailings and being on point for each state in order.  I'd feel better about donating to the RevPAC (and I like the addition of the DVD and Tom Woods letter), but I'm not so sure how well that program is being maintained.

Thoughts anyone?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Share the crap out of this...

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,987
Points 89,490
Wheylous replied on Tue, Jan 3 2012 12:05 AM

Read what you wrote and then look at the screen capture of the video XDDDD

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,360
Points 43,785
z1235 replied on Tue, Jan 3 2012 7:31 PM

Not sure if this has been linked already. Glen Greenwald at Salon.com: Progressives and the Ron Paul fallacies

Not perfect but great for getting Obama supporters thinking. Also, the comments are very interesting... 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Excellent Ron Paul article that needs to be shared

(from LRC Political theatre)

Let's be clear about Texas Congressman Ron Paul and his campaign for the Presidency of the United States. He's been far more influential than the elites had hoped.

Ron Paul's philosophy on federal government is so distant from the modern political consensus by both entrenched Democrats and Republicans, that he's been dismissed entirely by the MSM and the leaders of both political parties. That alone doesn't mean Paul's ideas are unrealistic or 'kooky'. Instead it could simply mean that those entrenched in media and politics - the ones who make a grand living from the status quo - aren't at all interested in changing the game. If you were making millions (or billions) off the status quo would you want to risk a change? Even if such a change were in the best interests of the majority of Americans?

Somehow I doubt it.

Most Americans have the misfortune of believing that main-stream political leaders have their best interests in mind. The truth is that America's ruling elite continues to get richer while the average citizens' income stagnates. The ever increasing wealth of Congress is evidence that we continue to elect politicians who are far more interested in personal aspiration than ruling honorably.

So how has the ruling elite treated Ron Paul and his message?

1) Ron Paul is poised [...]

As if that weren't good enough, it includes this little gem in passing...

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 853
Points 17,830

I remember seeing a nice graphic that showed the biggest fundraisers to RP and some other nominees.  Everyone but Ron Paul had a lot of banks of their list.  Does anyone know what I mean and where I can find it?

Also, I'd love to have some evidence that shows RP's average donation size is smaller than everyone else's.  Is this true, and what are the numbers?

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 853
Points 17,830

Wow that was fast!  Thanks John James.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 111
Points 2,310
Heather replied on Thu, Jan 5 2012 10:32 PM

He called it, all of it. Ron Paul's Predictions:

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 111
Points 2,310
Heather replied on Sat, Jan 7 2012 1:43 AM

Remember this one? :)

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 99
Points 1,690
Greg replied on Sat, Jan 7 2012 10:16 AM

On that top campaign contributors graphic Microsoft Corp gave to both Obama and Paul that's weird and both say US Government and Google too? Why give to both? Obama gets plenty more too from all of them funny!

That is so crazy Ron Paul getting so much military love gotta show everyone that...

"The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design." - F.A. Hayek
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Greg:
That is so crazy Ron Paul getting so much military love gotta show everyone that...

For military donation info visit:

RonPaulRonPaul.com

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

TomWoods.com/grandma

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 70
Points 1,205

Thank you for sharing Mr. James. As always Mr. Woods is a great speaker and think this is a great idea. I'm going to go with a snow shovel and find some old people and then give them a pamphlet. http://www.rpactivist.com/printables/

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
John James replied on Thu, Jan 12 2012 11:58 PM

I think the superbrochure looks a lot better.

Superbrochure.com

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 70
Points 1,205

Your right it does. Great value too. Thank you

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Great line up for RevolutionPAC event:

Ron Paul Super PAC Rallies All-Star Powercast Lineup

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – Northbrook, IL (PRWEB) February 17, 2012 - Revolution PAC, backer of U.S. Rep. Ron Paul’s bid for the Republican presidential nomination, is mustering dozens of special guests for its February 25 “Ron Paul Powercast.” Headliners confirmed to date include former CIA Bin Laden Unit Chief Michael Scheuer, “The Creature from Jekyll Island” author G. Edward Griffin, award-winning Fox News anchor Ben Swann, and New York Times bestselling author and economist Tom Woods.

The 12-hour broadcast runs from noon to midnight Saturday, February 25 in conjunction with a 24-hour, $1 million fundraiser to support the committee’s Super Tuesday ad campaign and election integrity initiatives. The public may participate by logging onto http://www.revolutionpac.com.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Very nicely done.  Pulls some lessor known clips...

Page 2 of 2 (62 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS