Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

The campaign against Ron Paul

This post has 134 Replies | 13 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 853
Points 17,830

Ron Paul vs. the #HONESTMISTAKE

Some of these were new to me.  Like the graphic at 3:27.  Unbelievable.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
John James replied on Thu, Feb 23 2012 10:14 PM

Thought this was a nice compilation

:EDIT:

I just knew I had included this one already, but when I couldn't find it, I figured I was mistaken.  Turns out it was in the OP.  (Although, in my defense, it was a mirror, and the freeze image was different, so it wasn't as easy to recognize). cheeky

But based on the latest feedback, I suppose it was a worthwhile bump wink

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,133
Points 20,435
Jargon replied on Thu, Feb 23 2012 11:25 PM

This thread is invaluable.

Land & Liberty

The Anarch is to the Anarchist what the Monarch is to the Monarchist. -Ernst Jünger

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,118
Points 87,310
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

Here's a gem: "Ron Paul's pointless Internet presidency"

Ron Paul. Elfin ob-gyn goldbug. Ayn Randian. Foe of war, abortion and government. Texan. Rejector of Medicaid, rejector of Medicare. Climate-change skeptic. Keeper of odd company. Espouser of tendentious views.

But she never mentioned "Misesian".

To paraphrase Marc Faber: We're all doomed, but that doesn't mean that we can't make money in the process.
Rabbi Lapin: "Let's make bricks!"
Stephan Kinsella: "Say you and I both want to make a German chocolate cake."

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,493
Points 39,355
Malachi replied on Sat, Mar 10 2012 8:14 PM
But she never mentioned "Misesian".
dont you mean "Mesuit"?
Keep the faith, Strannix. -Casey Ryback, Under Siege (Steven Seagal)
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,149
Points 23,875

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,149
Points 23,875

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,149
Points 23,875

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
John James replied on Tue, Mar 20 2012 10:10 AM

Nothing major here, just one where the disrespect and dismissal still shows.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,149
Points 23,875

Massive election fraud EXPOSED before the election starts.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,149
Points 23,875
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,258
Points 34,610
Anenome replied on Sat, Mar 24 2012 10:18 PM

So, Dr. Paul's not winning these primaries, but has a majority of the delegates in many states, in states that don't require delegates to vote for who won the primary.

So, my question, if anyone knows, is how many states don't require delegates to vote for the primary winner and does Paul actually have a chance at winning the nomination at this point (as emails from his campaign are claiming)?

Autarchy: rule of the self by the self; the act of self ruling.
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,149
Points 23,875

Election fraud ADMITTED.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,149
Points 23,875

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 875
Points 14,180
xahrx replied on Wed, Mar 28 2012 3:12 PM

26 views is not "viral".

And, frankly, I expect any reporting on such issues will be selective and self serving for the mainstream media.  These are the same people who wouldn't even say Paul's name six months ago even if he had won the general election.  They simply would have found a way to not talk about the government for four years.  So I expect no matter how obvious or blatant it becomes that this election is riggen against him, few will ever hear or believe, or give much of a crap.

"I was just in the bathroom getting ready to leave the house, if you must know, and a sudden wave of admiration for the cotton swab came over me." - Anonymous
  • | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,118
Points 87,310
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

Maybe it was a forward-looking statement.

To paraphrase Marc Faber: We're all doomed, but that doesn't mean that we can't make money in the process.
Rabbi Lapin: "Let's make bricks!"
Stephan Kinsella: "Say you and I both want to make a German chocolate cake."

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

xahrx:

26 views is not "viral".

And, frankly, I expect any reporting on such issues will be selective and self serving for the mainstream media.  These are the same people who wouldn't even say Paul's name six months ago even if he had won the general election.  They simply would have found a way to not talk about the government for four years.  So I expect no matter how obvious or blatant it becomes that this election is riggen against him, few will ever hear or believe, or give much of a crap.

No, Freedom4Me73986 is just way behind the curve and is messing with a mirror of a video that was posted at least a month and a half ago.  Click over to the youtube page for that video and you'll see the "related videos" column is literally filled with mirrors of that exact same video...with one copy having over 86,000 views.  I wouldn't be surprised if there were over 100k views of the video total.

That being said, the whole issue of the Maine caucus is as old as that video, and Freedom4Me73986 has already littered this page with videos about it.  We get it.  There was fraud at the Maine caucus.  That's one thing.  This thread is supposed to collect all the different examples...not be a repository of every damn video you can find talking about the same thing.

Go live in the woods.

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 853
Points 17,830

That Election Rigged video has been out for over a month and has had about 200,000 views in total, split between several uploaded versions on Youtube.  Does that count as viral?

EDIT: OK, never mind, John James beat me to it.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

GOP committee attempts to manipulate delegate process in Missouri

Delegate slates 'illegally' selected in Georgia

Santorum supporters in Washington duped into 'Unity Slate'

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,149
Points 23,875
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

What does that have to do with the overt bias against Ron Paul in the media?

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,149
Points 23,875

The comments below the article expose voter fraud.

Here's more evidence:

Voter fraud in DC

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,149
Points 23,875

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

Pretty sure the first comment that was on the link F4Me posted had it right.

Paul will not bypass the GOP fixing the GOP's elections.  If he was in a third party it'd be a different story.  I really hope he announces at the convention that he will do a 3rd party bid.  Just walk out with all of those delegates and the GOP will blow its top.

Jesse Benton, Paul’s campaign chairman, said in response to this sort of speculation: “It's something we'd like but it's not terribly important to us. We're looking potentially for Ron to be the vice presidential nominee ... we're not looking for easy concessions like a speaking slot." Bombshell.

From here: http://www.policymic.com/articles/5753/ron-paul-will-quit-republican-2012-presidential-race

What??  I've been denying that charge as I've not heard it from the campaign, but that is the campaign.  Paul as the VP?  A powerless position (unless abused) of only symbolic influence.

EDIT (Edit during an Edit):  I followed as many links as I could and there is nothing that confirms Benton ever said that.

"The Fed does not make predictions. It makes forecasts..." - Mustang19
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

I still cannot believe this moron is a campaign chairman.  At least he corrects them on the delegate nonsense, but jeez.  He may as well some guy on the street who kinda likes Ron Paul.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
John James replied on Fri, Apr 20 2012 11:07 PM

How Did Ron Paul Lose Alaska?

He was cheated, as usual.

More GOP Fraud Against Ron Paul?

This time in Wyoming.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
John James replied on Fri, Apr 20 2012 11:25 PM

From an interview with parting US Representative Tim Johnson:

[...]

CF: You introduced Ron Paul at a rally at the U of I last month. Tell me about it. It didn’t get much coverage.

TJ: That’s the very point, Ron Paul has been a victim of the media deciding he’s not going to win. This guy drew 5,000 people in a small community like Champaign-Urbana. The next day, Newt Gingrich was in Rosemont in a metropolitan area of 6 million people and drew less than a hundred, and yet more people knew about Newt Gingrich than Ron Paul. He’s rock star here.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
John James replied on Fri, Apr 20 2012 11:42 PM

The Deal with Jack Hunter: Ignoring the rEVOLution

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,149
Points 23,875

How Did Ron Paul Lose Alaska?

He was cheated, as usual.

He was also cheated in New Hampshire which has now been PROVEN.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Yes, still.

CNN Makes Ron Paul a Non-Person

Here, as elsewhere.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

This one ended up being more postive than negative.  I actually got a real kick out of it.

King County GOP leader boots caucus outside after Ron Paul backers take over

[...] After supporters of Texas Congressman Ron Paul elected one of their own to chair of the meeting, the gathering was booted to an outside basketball court by King County Republican Party Chairman Lori Sotelo.

[...] Sotelo called Smilanich a Paul campaign "operative" who did not have the experience to run the caucus. She said there was no reason for the Paul supporters to "take over" the meeting -- they had numbers and were going to elect their favored delegates no matter who chaired the caucus.

"There is no other campaign that feels the need to poke the party in the eye like the Ron Paul campaign," said Sotelo. "For heaven's sake stop hitting us with a firehose."

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,018
Points 17,760

it sucks that in reality the people love ron paul but the media and corporate bosses manipulate truth to gain romney a lead. Also voter fraud is strong in this election.....

have you guys seen ron paul's interview (lol) on the morton downey show?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCxDrfs4GtM

“Since people are concerned that ‘X’ will not be provided, ‘X’ will naturally be provided by those who are concerned by its absence."
"The sweetest of minds can harbor the harshest of men.”

http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.org

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Reality Check: The Truth About Delegate Numbers In Iowa and Minnesota

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

So Danbojangles put together a full 17 minute final cut of his #honestmistake video...

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

It's not a mainstream media thing, but I thought this was pretty damning...

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 111
Points 2,310
Heather replied on Sun, May 13 2012 11:15 PM

Oops

Page 3 of 4 (135 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS