Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Ron Paul south carolina moneybomb TODAYYY

rated by 0 users
This post has 10 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
John James Posted: Fri, Jan 13 2012 10:12 AM

We're coming off a great showing in New Hampshire, but the polls aren't showing as well in South Carolina...yet.

Spread this around, and donate what you can NOW

secure.ronpaul2012.com

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 209
Points 3,595

From "Reality Check" Ben Swann:

Poltical analyst heads exploding. Ron Paul surging in South Carolina. May finish 2nd or 1st. Jumped from 9% to 20%.

Check out my video, Ron Paul vs Lincoln! And share my PowerPoint with your favorite neo-con
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,149
Points 23,875

We're coming off a great showing in New Hampshire, 

Says the person who also says the FSP hasn't achieved anything.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,008
Points 19,520
Eric080 replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 11:23 PM

Huh?  Why do you think the FSP was responsible for his showing?  I think it has more to do with the base of New Hampshire voters being inclined to go with a "moderate" and the influx of Democrats and independents who voted in this election.  The FSP has 987 members in NH right now, I doubt they changed the outcome of the election.

"And it may be said with strict accuracy, that the taste a man may show for absolute government bears an exact ratio to the contempt he may profess for his countrymen." - de Tocqueville
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
John James replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 11:52 PM

Freedom4Me73986:

...says the person who admits (at the very least) a great deal of FSP people didn't even participate.

Not to mention, once again you're putting words in someone's mouth.  I never said FSP hasn't achieved anything.  They've certainly done a number on you.  I pointed out they haven't had a stellar record as far as their own goals are concerned.

How about those links to those polls you owe me?

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Message From Ron Paul: South Carolina Moneybomb January 14th!

"Message From The Campaign"

South Carolina Money Bomb

You and I are only a little over 24 hours away from finding out New Hampshire's choice for the next Republican presidential nominee.

I've been fortunate during my visits to the Granite State to meet so many people who are ready to throw off the shackles of Big Government and return to our founding principles of individual liberty, free markets, and sound money.

And I'm excited about our chances to follow up on our incredible top-tier finish in Iowa with a strong showing tomorrow night.

The simple truth is, none of our campaign's hard work in New Hampshire would have been possible without you and the thousands of other grassroots patriots who have rallied to our cause.

Installing experienced staff on the ground, running top-notch ads, sending thousands of pieces of hard-hitting mail, spending countless hours making phone calls, and doing everything else it takes to run a winning campaign doesn't come cheap.

So as we look ahead to the next primary, South Carolina, I hope I can count on you to rise to the challenge once again.

My campaign is holding a Money Bomb this Saturday, January 14th, to help me make the final push in South Carolina.

Dedicated staff and volunteers in South Carolina have been working around the clock for victory, but they'll need all the reinforcement I can give them in these final days before voters head to the polls, so it's crucial you pledge to make your most generous contribution.

Frank, other candidates have to depend on big checks from fat cats, special interests, and establishment insiders.

Our campaign is fueled by active duty military, small business owners, stay-at-home moms, students fighting to keep their dreams alive, workers who long to finally get out from under Big Labor's thumb, and other everyday Americans who just want a government that sticks to the Constitution.

And what we've achieved together so far is nothing short of historic.

But my opponents are doing everything they can in South Carolina to distort my record and scare the voters.

They know I'm the only candidate with a detailed plan to end the reckless spending, balance the budget in three years, and get our country back on track.

Their taxpayer-funded gravy train comes to an end with a Paul presidency, so they're pulling out all the stops in a desperate last-minute panic.

Only your continued support will enable me to capitalize on my momentum from Iowa and New Hampshire and finish implementing our strategy in South Carolina.

So please, mark January 14th on your calendar right away and pledge to contribute as generously as you can to our Money Bomb to ensure we can make a strong final push in South Carolina.

For Liberty,

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,552
Points 46,640
AJ replied on Sat, Jan 14 2012 6:47 AM

I wish the ghostwriters would at least make it sound like Ron Paul.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,149
Points 23,875

Freedom4Me73986:

...says the person who admits (at the very least) a great deal of FSP people didn't even participate.

Not to mention, once again you're putting words in someone's mouth.  I never said FSP hasn't achieved anything.  They've certainly done a number on you.  I pointed out they haven't had a stellar record as far as their own goals are concerned.

How about those links to those polls you owe me?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Wow.  A youtube video of some FSP guy ranting on into a webcam, with absolutely no links to anything relevant.  Why am I not surprised.

"A TON of polls before the primary had Dr. Paul and Obamney tied at 1st. Some had Dr. Paul ahead by a few points."
- Freedom4Me73986

I say again, please show me two of each.  Just two.  That's bare minimum.  You said "a TON" (and even put it in all caps).  I'm just asking for two.  And "some" implies plural.  More than one.  So give me two of those too.

Any time now.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
John James replied on Sat, Jan 21 2012 12:49 AM

Freedom4Me73986:

"Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX), a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, surged 3 points to 20 percent of the votes in a 7 News/Suffolk University poll released Sunday. On the other hand, former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney dipped 4 points to 35 percent of the votes in the same poll."

Seriously?

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS