i didn't know where to make this topic, so i threw it here.
China is highly poppulated country with it's around 1.5 bilion people, it's a huge market from so many aspects.
although there are some porn companies producing dvds in Hk and Tw, i doudt if there are any chinese competedors producing in maind land China
actually if the so called communist government had a wider vision, they wouldn't be cracking down the porn sites in there.
if they open up a bit, there are bunch of benefits for them:
1. if they have too mutch concern that internet may pool their leather chairs from under there fat asses, they can make a law stating a site might be blocked if it's against Prc's national security,
2. they can free porn, people would like to watch naked hotties rather than caring for how communist party could last 63 years long,
3. businessman will benefit, so do government by taxation.
4. Chinese can imitate everything, i believe they will bring a new aspect to market,
5. market will gain at least around over 500-600 milion custommers (if you can teach them to buy rather than loading freely) that is at least least 300 milion.
so thats a win win situation don't you think?
Even freeloaders will make money if you take into account that each freeloaders also need housing, dating, iphone and ipad. Advertising will be great.
Trust me, they do, only they take a more direct approach.
i didn't get what you meant here actually.
are you Japanese r Chinese or m i stereotyping Your nick name?
Chinese crime syndicates are much more interested in old-fashioned prostitution, especially in countries where it's illegal (the economy of prohibition makes for much higher returns). In many European countries the Chinese have pretty much cornered the illegal brothel market, leaving African and Eastern European gangs to fight over the scraps (the much less lucrative jaywalker market).
That's what I meant.
Never thought of it this way. And I thought that my own conationals had that market covered.
I think you might have used the wrong term there, I'm giggling to myself now about the thought of "black market jaywalking".
My intention was to put it between vowels and see if you got the idea... I forgot the vowels and provided a bit of unwanted entertainment.