Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Ron Paul & Voluntaryism (pamphlet)

rated by 0 users
This post has 15 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 35
Points 565
kash-money Posted: Thu, May 3 2012 2:36 PM

Wasn't sure where I should post this, but I thought some of you guys might enjoy it. Pass it around to all your RP supporter friends.

This was done on short notice for an RP event. hopefully we can go back and revisit it with a better presentation and selection of material.
  • | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
Not Ranked
Male
Posts 35
Points 565

Ah, thank you.

I can just repost it in that thread if a mod wants to delete this one?

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Nah this is cool.  It might not get noticed if you just bump the other thread.  Thanks for sharing smiley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 853
Points 17,830

Good stuff.  I always like seeing the black and gold tie.  ;)

Suggestions: Make the URLs clickable if you can, for easier online sharing. 

Add a quote or two from RP about voluntarism (plenty to choose from in my videos... sources for which are here: http://vforvoluntary.com/ron-paul/). 

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Male
Posts 35
Points 565

Great, thanks for the ideas. I'm not sure when the next time we'll be able to put something like this together will be, but any suggestions in this thread will definitely be taken into account.

Also, thanks for the great videos Graham, really enjoyed your uploads.

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 35
Points 565

(Oh, and as far as the quotes go, there's 2 pages in the document in case you missed it. One of the pages is full of quotes from videos and his books.)

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,943
Points 49,130
SystemAdministrator
Conza88 replied on Thu, May 3 2012 8:31 PM

Recently an image of a group of 'anarchists' was doing the rounds on facebook.. a commenter suggested Ron Paul be up there, and/or acknowledged that many others tend to think so anyway.

I'd like to think that a lot has been done over time to make the case. This is a nice icing on the cake. Sweet image.

Ron Paul is for self-government when compared to the Constitution. He's an anarcho-capitalist. Proof.
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

See if you see it.

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 853
Points 17,830

kash-money:

(Oh, and as far as the quotes go, there's 2 pages in the document in case you missed it. One of the pages is full of quotes from videos and his books.)

Wow, that second page is amazing! 

(For some reason, Firefox only shows the first page for me, but both pages come up fine when I use Chrome.)

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 372
Points 8,230

I don't know, is it a good idea to be spreading around the fact that Ron Paul is an anarchist?

"Nutty as squirrel shit."
Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 853
Points 17,830

Conza88:

Recently an image of a group of 'anarchists' was doing the rounds on facebook.. a commenter suggested Ron Paul be up there, and/or acknowledged that many others tend to think so anyway.

I'd like to think that a lot has been done over time to make the case. This is a nice icing on the cake. Sweet image.

Do you mean the image Bert posted or a different one?

Who are all the anarchists in that image, by the way?

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,943
Points 49,130
SystemAdministrator
Conza88 replied on Fri, May 4 2012 12:52 PM

That's the one.

Kropotkin, Bakunin, Proudhon, Malatesta, Tucker and Warren, then Spooner, Thoreau, Goldman, Nock, Rothbard, D D Friedman, then SEK, Monbiot (!?!) , Hoppe, Molyneux, Long and Kinsella.

Ron Paul is for self-government when compared to the Constitution. He's an anarcho-capitalist. Proof.
Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 853
Points 17,830

Conza88:

That's the one.

Kropotkin, Bakunin, Proudhon, Malatesta, Tucker and Warren, then Spooner, Thoreau, Goldman, Nock, Rothbard, D D Friedman, then SEK, Monbiot (!?!) , Hoppe, Molyneux, Long and Kinsella.

Cool, thanks.  JJ... Long concerned you but Monbiot didn't?!

What do you guys think of the list in my video?

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,943
Points 49,130
SystemAdministrator
Conza88 replied on Fri, May 4 2012 11:44 PM

Nock, Chodorov, and Read don't technically belong there... 'didn't make the leap', but hate the state so much they get a pass.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Graham Wright:
JJ... Long concerned you but Monbiot didn't?!

To be honest I only recognized half the people in that poster, so....

Page 1 of 1 (16 items) | RSS