Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Eco-terrorism at its best: Australia to build the biggest marine park

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
11 Posts
Points 320
Elfdemon posted on Fri, Jun 15 2012 10:56 PM

I'm sure most of you have heard, if you watch the news. The Australian government announced the plan for world's largest marine park. It effectively seals off 1/3 of Australia's seawater from economic activities, including offshore oil drilling, mining, and fishing.

This is ridiculous. The Australia's laws on exploiting the marine resources are already overly-strict, now they are going to turn 1/3 of the sea into protected zone totally off-limit to any economic acitivies.

Only people opposing it are the fishermen. The government respond  by saying they gonna be compensated ( i.e. robbing money from taxpayers for its own policy). The government claims the impact on commercial fishing would be minimal, but anyone who is not retarded and not biased would know it is not true.

It's ironic that the retarded sheeples would no doubt complain about the rising price of seafood, when it is themselves who created such situation in the first place.

Environmentalism is one of the biggest cancer affecting today's Western society.

• | Post Points: 50

All Replies

Not Ranked
77 Posts
Points 1,150

Well, I oppose this. Though, I don't think the letters I write will make much of an impact.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
539 Posts
Points 11,275

I'm fairly sure this proposal isn't inducing any terror whatsoever into the hearts of the Australian people. Maybe I'm wrong though, and people are running around like headless chickens, screaming at the sky, ripping out their own hair, and sobbing uncontrollably in the street. 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
1,485 Posts
Points 22,155
Kakugo replied on Sat, Jun 16 2012 2:07 AM

Politicians are just defending their kin. Among the species protected are some of the most venomous creatures in the world, including some species of jellyfishes which are known to drive their victims to insanity through the sheer pain their venom causes.

Together we go unsung... together we go down with our people
  • | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Male
76 Posts
Points 1,215

Politicians are just defending their kin. Among the species protected are some of the most venomous creatures in the world, including some species of jellyfishes which are known to drive their victims to insanity through the sheer pain their venom causes.

:) 

Julia Gillard is a Moray Eel.
"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." - Sir Humphrey Appleby
Not Ranked
11 Posts
Points 320

The environmentalists in Australia ARE the terrorists. They burnt hundreds of people to death via their green policies.

check these out: http://mises.org/daily/3343

http://strangetimes.lastsuperpower.net/?p=188

What kind of government prohibits its people from cutting trees in their own private property? It directly resulted in innocent people and children burnt to death in their homes, in their cars (their cars melt, with them inside..... )

It's not just one. You can't shoot a saltwater crocodile in your neighborhood either because they are "protected", even though these crocodiles are among the most numerous crocodilians in the world and in no danger of extinction. I read on the news before that saltwater crocodiles invades a town, resting only a few meters from some houses, and some teenages want to remove them, but the government threaten with punishments. In the government's eye, crocodiles worth more than human life.

Green scums view the nature above the humanity, that's why they are terrorists, and must be dealt with utmost cruelty beause they are anti-human.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS