Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

The Bubble film

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
John James Posted: Sun, Jul 15 2012 9:19 AM

From Tom Woods:

The Bubble Trailer

Here’s the trailer for The Bubble, our forthcoming documentary inspired by Meltdown. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and visit our site!

(raw footage from interviews of the film can be found at YouTube channels morrisonjimmy and TheBubbleFilm)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,987
Points 89,490
Wheylous replied on Fri, Jul 20 2012 3:33 PM

Sorry, but this was sorta lame. Just some guys staring at the camera.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

I know.  You can tell they were going for something kinda cool...like the strong silent guys who were right, juxtaposed with the smooth talking politicians spouting their snake oil...but yes, it didn't really come out that well.  Part of the problem was the "strong silent" footage didn't actually come from a planned shot for this purpose, it was just offcuts from before the interviews started, so some of them didn't really look that good.

The tailend animation and the poster are great though.  I hope they cut a new one soon.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,133
Points 20,435
Jargon replied on Fri, Jul 20 2012 4:10 PM

Personally I thought it was cool. They got excellent clips of Clinton.

Land & Liberty

The Anarch is to the Anarchist what the Monarch is to the Monarchist. -Ernst Jünger

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,018
Points 17,760

First date movie?

No.

Checking your girlfriend for maturity?

Yes.

“Since people are concerned that ‘X’ will not be provided, ‘X’ will naturally be provided by those who are concerned by its absence."
"The sweetest of minds can harbor the harshest of men.”

http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.org

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS