Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Kokesh not welcome at Ron Paul rally -_-

rated by 0 users
This post has 14 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,987
Points 89,490
Wheylous Posted: Sun, Aug 26 2012 3:06 PM

http://iroots.org/2012/08/25/adam-kokesh-not-welcome-at-ron-paul-rally/

Are you serious?

Sorry to make a new thread about this, but I thought it was particularly interesting.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,439
Points 44,650
Neodoxy replied on Sun, Aug 26 2012 3:12 PM

But... Why?

At last those coming came and they never looked back With blinding stars in their eyes but all they saw was black...
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

But... Why?

If Wheylous's dumbass didn't need to suck up all the attention from this news, the link I posted in the original thread, plus my short comment on it answer that, partially.

Good job, Wheylous, people looked at you...

"The Fed does not make predictions. It makes forecasts..." - Mustang19
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,987
Points 89,490
Wheylous replied on Sun, Aug 26 2012 5:42 PM

he link I posted in the original thread

Which, as I understand it, was buried deep in bickering. Sorry to "steal" your fame, I didn't mean to. I did not know this existed already.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

Well, it is on topic bickering.  What is this one?  What did you even attempt to add to the topic?

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,987
Points 89,490
Wheylous replied on Sun, Aug 26 2012 5:59 PM

I didn't know another link existed on here...

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

I didn't know another link existed on here...

Sorry to make a new thread about this

Oops, I guess I thought you did.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,987
Points 89,490
Wheylous replied on Sun, Aug 26 2012 9:30 PM

If you want, do post the link here.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 985
Points 21,180
hashem replied on Sun, Aug 26 2012 9:33 PM

Adam doing and repping illegal drugs and the Silk Road, don't know what to make of this (given my hyperskeptical, extra untrusting nature). Was very interesting for the last hour and a half. Also, no word exists to describe the magnitude of absurdity of invoking government thugs to bar an outspoken libertarian from a Ron Paul gathering. How perfectly enraging. Fuck RP, that's exactly how I feel right now. If you can't handle criticism, you're just immature, and to call upon the thugs of the State to bar a libertarian while claiming to be libertarian is astronomically ironic and stupid.

EDIT: What a pansy a** b***h. This fits perfectly in line with RP's refusal to speak the hardcore truth about anarchism while he had the platform. That's just it, Ron Paul is a pansy. A pansy would lead countless potential anarchists to worship limited government and the constitution. Nobody will ever have the chance RP had, and he blew it because deep down he's a pansy. /rage

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. —Mark Twain
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,051
Points 36,080
Bert replied on Sun, Aug 26 2012 9:35 PM

C'mon girls you're all pretty, but now lets put on the big pants and act older than 8.

I had always been impressed by the fact that there are a surprising number of individuals who never use their minds if they can avoid it, and an equal number who do use their minds, but in an amazingly stupid way. - Carl Jung, Man and His Symbols
Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,018
Points 17,760

Hashem- Yeah thats what i feel

the guy is fucking 76 years old, and even i admit now that hes never gonna make it to president.

now he just skimps out like a little fucking wimp. Fuck the government, i dont want to hear about this bullshit about protecting life liberty and property, maintaining a defense force, etc, etc.

if i was rp id just go all out on the mainstreams asses, why play it safe when there is no danger harming you? He should have said in his speeches that he was a closet anarchist, or at least incite mass hate towards the government.

/rant

“Since people are concerned that ‘X’ will not be provided, ‘X’ will naturally be provided by those who are concerned by its absence."
"The sweetest of minds can harbor the harshest of men.”

http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.org

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 814
Points 14,875

Bert:

C'mon girls you're all pretty, but now lets put on the big pants and act older than 8.

QFT. Lads stop bickering.

The atoms tell the atoms so, for I never was or will but atoms forevermore be.

Yours sincerely,

Physiocrat

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 445
Points 9,445
CrazyCoot replied on Mon, Aug 27 2012 4:18 AM

Umm, where's the proof that the flyer wasn't just made up by some random guy at the festival?

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS