Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

You guys agree with Paul Ryan!?

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 15 Replies | 5 Followers

Not Ranked
20 Posts
Points 1,255
greenbabe posted on Thu, Oct 4 2012 11:02 PM

"Most of our debt in the future comes from our entitlement programs. " 

He said that. Isn't that what you guys say? Why don't you just vote him then? 

• | Post Points: 110

All Replies

Top 75 Contributor
Male
1,018 Posts
Points 17,760

Fuck off.

Most people here might agree with paul ryan on 1 or 2 things but not on all things. I personally on vote for candidates that consistently hold most of my views. Paul ryan doesn't.

“Since people are concerned that ‘X’ will not be provided, ‘X’ will naturally be provided by those who are concerned by its absence."
"The sweetest of minds can harbor the harshest of men.”

http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.org

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
24 Posts
Points 645

It's like deja-vu, all over again.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
2,679 Posts
Points 45,110

To Whom It May Concern:

Clayton's average point per post is 17.73, whereas greenbabe's average is 58.82.

Therefore, greenbabe contributes more value to the community than Clayton.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
275 Posts
Points 4,000

Interesting. Who's Paul Ryan? What else did he say?

Not Ranked
24 Posts
Points 645

greenbabe - can you find a single person that says most our future debt isnt from entitlement programs?  our future entitlement debt is multiple times over the entire world's GDP combined. 

Top 10 Contributor
Male
4,987 Posts
Points 89,490

greenbabe - Once and for all, just read this link I send you and reply to me right after you read it so I know you're not dodging the question:

http://candlemind.com/projects/progclub/file/michael/log.php

Top 100 Contributor
Male
806 Posts
Points 12,855

Therefore, greenbabe contributes more value to the community than Clayton.

This isn't true as stated.

This is according to a "points" system (which has been critiqued before on these grounds), which adds a fixed amount of points merely for posting. Only in this manner can it be said that greenbabe contributes more "value" (really, it's "points") to the community than Clayton- but it's per post.

In terms of intellectual coherence, analysis, thoughtful conversation, and sheer volume of output (in the number of posts as well as the amount of writing per post) Clayton's total contributions qualitatively and quantitatively dwarf the attempts at "contribution" thus far posted by greenbabe.

If I had a cake and ate it, it can be concluded that I do not have it anymore. HHH

Top 150 Contributor
Male
550 Posts
Points 8,575

"Most of the time, the sky appears blue in day light."

Paul Ryan said that. We all need to vote for him!

"People kill each other for prophetic certainties, hardly for falsifiable hypotheses." - Peter Berger
Top 10 Contributor
Male
4,987 Posts
Points 89,490

In terms of intellectual coherence, analysis, thoughtful conversation, and sheer volume of output (in number of posts and writing per post) Clayton's contributions qualitatively and quantitatively dwarf the attempts at "contribution" posted by greenbabe.

Are you serious?

Top 100 Contributor
Male
806 Posts
Points 12,855

Are you serious?

Beg your pardon?

If I had a cake and ate it, it can be concluded that I do not have it anymore. HHH

Top 10 Contributor
Male
4,987 Posts
Points 89,490

You can't tell that he was kidding?

Not Ranked
6 Posts
Points 330
Gast replied on Fri, Oct 5 2012 6:25 AM

Corporate welfare is much larger than social welfare. Ignore the vulgar libertarians.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
247 Posts
Points 4,055
excel replied on Fri, Oct 5 2012 6:46 AM

Corporate welfare is much larger than social welfare. Ignore the vulgar libertarians.

Here come the numbers. Or maybe not.

Top 10 Contributor
7,105 Posts
Points 115,240
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

Do you have evidence?

Where there is no property there is no justice; a proposition as certain as any demonstration in Euclid

Fools! not to see that what they madly desire would be a calamity to them as no hands but their own could bring

Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS