Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

What kind of gas am I?

This post has 15 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 814
Points 16,290
No2statism Posted: Sun, Oct 21 2012 7:35 AM

Are they like a poison in the air to you?   I already have an idea as to people I gave bad gas (John James used to get bad gas from them until he put me on his ignore list), who gets no gas from them by their own choice and awareness (Clayton probably had me on ignore from the beginning), the one who gets good, laughing gas from me (Autolykos likes me because he thinks I'm cute, but he knows I'm not logical and that's probably what it is about me that he finds cute) and then the one who is impervious to gas and logic (myself).  As for the Good Conservative (as in right-wing Randian libertarian) Bert... he seems like he got bad gas from the bullying people he went to left-wing school with... if he's still in the VA Beach/Portsmouth/Southside area, then he's not far away from me.  I feel guilty for graduating from CNU partially because Bert had to go to ODU while I was more of an ODU person and Bert was more of a CNU guy.  I also worry that I drove Liberty Student away.  He was good and cool and I miss him.  He probably still posts here under a different name and I don't even realize it.

I just knew what was right, but I couldn't always prove it was right... I had to stimulate minds.  I'd rate myself not more than a 40% since the Constitution intended for people like me to be 3/5 of a person (even though 3/5 was not the right number for that all things considered.  I'm Indo-European, a wandering beast to Europeans because I'm Originally Indo-Aryan on my matrilineal lineage...  my mtDNA haplogroup is H which simply micro-evolved from mtdna Hg R0<--N<---L.  However, the man whom I currently believe is my blood father is pure white, because of his maternal lineage and he is probably either R1b or of Jefferson's patrilineal lineage... I forgot the letter and its specific subclade of Jefferson's Y-DNA, but I know that the patrilineal origins of my dad and possibly my own are similar to Jefferson's).

That said, I'm not racist; I'm just aware... I do believe most steretypes are currently more than half true and so they wind up being just over half true all things considered.  Stereotype-as-truth, however, will be abolished once the U.S. Republic becomes the U.S. Empire (Romney will be half-President and half-Emperor; Obama will be the Last President of the U.S. Republic and the Last American Jeffersonian Blood... Dr. Paul is a Jeffersonian in mind and Flesh and Blood, Obama is only Jeffersonian by Blood ) and when the Final State of Israel collapses and is replaced with No State of Israel.

Let me know what you think about all this... I hope that I won't be banned for this and I'm not sure if this was the right place, but I really am a newbie.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 432
Points 6,740
Groucho replied on Sun, Oct 21 2012 8:07 AM

Is there any sort of medication you usually take?

I don't say that to be rude, it's just that your thinking seems a bit... disorganized? Maybe it's just early in the morning.

An idealist is one who, on noticing that roses smell better than a cabbage, concludes that it will also make better soup. -H.L. Mencken
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,051
Points 36,080
Bert replied on Sun, Oct 21 2012 8:48 AM

I have no clue what's going on but....

As for the Good Conservative (as in right-wing Randian libertarian) Bert... he seems like he got bad gas from the bullying people he went to left-wing school with... if he's still in the VA Beach/Portsmouth/Southside area, then he's not far away from me.  I feel guilty for graduating from CNU partially because Bert had to go to ODU while I was more of an ODU person and Bert was more of a CNU guy.

Don't consider myself conservative, right-wing, or Randian, nor did I ever go to ODU.

I had always been impressed by the fact that there are a surprising number of individuals who never use their minds if they can avoid it, and an equal number who do use their minds, but in an amazingly stupid way. - Carl Jung, Man and His Symbols
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 814
Points 16,290

@ Groucho:  No worries: )

Yes it is disorganized, but it is disorganized off the medication or not.  I'm happy.  Maybe I'll take more medication if enough request I do and when I feel like it, but it really makes me feel miserable to take exactly as prescribed.  I am disproportionately on stimulant (Vyvanse) compared to anti-psychotic (Abilify) but I've been happy.  I've just recently increased the Luvox to make my doctor happy since I reduced the other two and also maybe to calm my happy ass down.

I hope I didn't seem rude and I hope no one read what I wrote and then had a myocardial infarction, a stroke, or lost/damaged something.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 814
Points 16,290

@ Bert: Thanks for replying: )  I thought you said you dropped out of college and i assumed it was ODU.   I also thought you said you lived in NoVA but live on the Southside of VA (portsmouth) now.

I thought someone said you liked Rand or at least her works/style, although I now realize that doesn't make you Randian.

I thought you held some viewpoints that paleocons would hold, such as Holocaust Revisionism and being pro-Christian.  You may have changed since I created that thread (about what the best way to deal with the Holocaust should've been) although I have too.  You were right and a reason I'm not afraid to publicly question the Holocaust anymore is because people here don't believe it.   If I'm not wrong, Clayton nailed it when he said it could be (is?) incompatible with human action.  I had thought that myself somewhat, but then Clayton confidentially and logically saying that the state can't get powerful enough really was the best way to put it.

In any event... I don't get it right either and I'm sorry for being a retard.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,258
Points 34,610
Anenome replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 1:33 AM

I sincerely doubt anyone here questions whether the holocaust of WWII occurred, wtf. Nice troll, but I can't let that slide I guess.

Autarchy: rule of the self by the self; the act of self ruling.
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,288
Points 22,350

I sincerely doubt anyone here questions whether the holocaust of WWII occurred

I don't even think the supposed 'Holocaust denier' historians say that there was not an event that can be understood as the Holocaust, but rather that there are many claims for which there is no evidence.  By that definition pretty much every historian of WWII is a Holocaust denier, since quite a number of tales about the Holocaust have been refuted over the years in the mainstream consensus: soap made out of human fat, lampshades from human skin, gas chambers used for execution in camps within Germany, number killed at Auschwitz.  The first three of those are considered without any evidence by mainstream historians (although during and after the war they were touted as fact), the last has been continously revised down over the years.  And that's the establishment account!!

The Voluntaryist Reader: http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.com/ Libertarian forums that actually work: http://voluntaryism.freeforums.org/index.php
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,739
Points 60,635
Marko replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 7:54 AM

...a number of tales.... gas chambers used for execution in camps within Germany...

What is the 'tale' aspect here? That such camps were only built in occupied Poland?

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,051
Points 36,080
Bert replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 9:07 AM

I sincerely doubt anyone here questions whether the holocaust of WWII occurred, wtf. Nice troll, but I can't let that slide I guess.

I question it.

I had always been impressed by the fact that there are a surprising number of individuals who never use their minds if they can avoid it, and an equal number who do use their minds, but in an amazingly stupid way. - Carl Jung, Man and His Symbols
Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 429
Points 7,400

Hey, I'm not asking you to be logical, I'm just asking you to recognize my right to be free from aggression. As far as I'm concerned, you're in a special minority, No2Statism.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 814
Points 16,290

Yes, I will always recognize your right to be free from aggression... forever   While I'm not going to commit pre-meditated suicide, I hope I'm not going to be alive much longer honestly, because I don't want to see the Leviathan at its peak (I don't want to see those I personally love in my own "special" ways get killed, raped, robbed etc.) and I don't want to be used as CIA tool and I don't want to wake up in a military.  I don't really want to get shot or burned in a car accident, but if I do, then it better kill me right away so the most statists can't perform any sick shit on me.

That said,  I'm worried about what could happen to Dr. Paul, Kucinich, Frank, and some of those leaving Congress, and even Obama (who really would reverse some of his first term if he was allowed... Obama was a destructive president, but he's nowhere near as aggressive or ambitious as Romney), but I know they've got good souls and that Dr. Paul's message was as close to perfect as they come.   I'm not going to go to his funeral though (whether it's 3 days from now or 25 years from now), because he wouldn't want me to and I wouldn't know what to say other than I think he was divinely inspired and quite the Natural and Good Elite... I'm not religious and never really was as I'm mostly a Deist, although I think there is some, perhaps a lot of truth in the Original Testament (which was never 100% known to any man although Moses was said to be divinely inspired).

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,922
Points 79,590
Autolykos replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 10:17 AM

No2statism:
Autolykos likes me because he thinks I'm cute, but he knows I'm not logical and that's probably what it is about me that he finds cute

What in the world is this supposed to mean?

The keyboard is mightier than the gun.

Non parit potestas ipsius auctoritatem.

Voluntaryism Forum

• | Post Points: 50
Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 429
Points 7,400

You're not gonna stick around to fight the state with us? I really wish you would.

Life can be a drag sometimes. I hope you start feeling better. Maybe find some alternative to those crazy drugs you're taking. Haven't you heard Molyneux!? 

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 432
Points 6,740
Groucho replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 10:50 AM

I think he means "cute" as in "impish" or tolerably amusing. He's off his meds though, so I wouldn't read too much into it.

An idealist is one who, on noticing that roses smell better than a cabbage, concludes that it will also make better soup. -H.L. Mencken
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,493
Points 39,355
Malachi replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 11:16 AM
He's off his meds though, so I wouldn't read too much into it.
I agree, we should only listen to people who are not just active drug users, but those active drugs users who are currently (while typing) under the influence of something.
Keep the faith, Strannix. -Casey Ryback, Under Siege (Steven Seagal)
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 814
Points 16,290
No2statism replied on Mon, Oct 22 2012 11:43 AM

@Autolykos:  I meant charming but I know you're not a homosexual or a homophobicsexual.  I'm sure you realized I was "special" when you friended me: )

Page 1 of 1 (16 items) | RSS