1. People are starving
2. Some people are rich
6. Because Capitalism
7. There's corruption
8. Some people have bad work condition
9. Education, there's not enough of it
10. Recessions, all of them.
11. It's not as good as socialism
14. The industrial revolution was a bad time
16. Think of the children!
17. Chomsky agrees and is smarter than you are
18. We are the 99 percent
19. Capitalists hate your freedom
"The solution", I hear you cry? Isn't it obvious?
What are the reasons you guys hate capitalism?
20. Too much peace
21. Leads to crises
22. Leads to centralization
23. Has internal contradictions
24. Everyone is selfish
25. The poor will die
26. No labor laws means that we will see children working in 19th century coal mines
27. Rich get richer and the poor die
28. What if machines became so good that laborers were not needed any more and no one had jobs?
29. People aren't paid according to their labor and need
30. Capitalists hate poor people
31. Capitalists can force you to work for below sustenance wages
32. Capitalists can charge whatever they want for their products
33. Suicide machines will be advertised to kids on TV
34. Rich people will buy up all the goods just to fuck with us
Good job comrades! These are all great reasons to hate capitalism
35. No roads
36. I just saw skyfall. If there was no money the bad guy couldn't have hired his henchmen and it would have been way easier for 007 to win.
37. Skyfall could have been a better movie
39. In the 1800's women had to work in factories to support their families
40. Today women are discriminated against so they can't work to support their families
41. The free market produced /b/
42. Top 40's radio
43. Global warming
45. Lemons (yes, this is an actual argument)
Keep up the good fight comrades, we will win the day yet.
(Note: Lemons could mean http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemon_(automobile) - cars defective at sale time)
49) It makes the 99% poor
50) It makes 99% buy iPads
51) It doesn't let black people buy houses
52) It tricks black people into buying houses
53) Justin Bieber
54) Lady Gaga
55) One Direction
To paraphrase Marc Faber: We're all doomed, but that doesn't mean that we can't make money in the process.
Rabbi Lapin: "Let's make bricks!"
Stephan Kinsella: "Say you and I both want to make a German chocolate cake."
57) Poor people can't afford anything
59) Poor people uneducated
60) Mass-produces books
61) Minority groups get to do whatever the hell they want like move next door and eat in the same places as you.
62) It pays black people the lowest amount possible, even below amount necessary to be alive.
63) LeBron James, Tiger Woods, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Garnett, Ryan Howard, Carl Crawford, Darnell Docket
64) Denzel Washington, Will Smith, Eddir Murphy, Tyler Perry
66) Whitey doesn't care about poor African children
67) Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
68) No one is charitable
69) Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
70) No cure for diseases
71) Bill and Melinda Gates Founation
73) Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
74) Windows Vista
75) Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
77) Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
78) MS FrontPage
79) Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
72 things were mentioned before greed?! Shame on you all, comrades!
80. The word sounds evil.
81. Karl marx is cool
82. It just makes sense
“Since people are concerned that ‘X’ will not be provided, ‘X’ will naturally be provided by those who are concerned by its absence.""The sweetest of minds can harbor the harshest of men.”
85. Pure profit
86. Greed before need
87. Workers are exploited
88. Money is the root of all evil
89. Lighthouse shortage
90. Profit before people
91) i HATE that i just had to spend 3 Fing hours flipping through at least 10,000 different kind of driving loafers. i mean my god! why do people need all these options?
My favorites so far:
57) Poor people can't afford anything
59) Poor people uneducated
I think that we've forgotten a very important one:
92. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
93. Jesus was a socialist
94. It doesn't align with the teachings of Yen Buddhism
95. Hitler was a capitalist
96. Mises and Hayek were nobility
97. NASA is government and makes everything
98. The Spanish Revolution proves that socialism works
99. Over production
100. You wanna know what my first ever ever encounter with a capitalist was?
Tell me that having dealing with this asshole to get to the next stage wouldn't make you want to overthrow the capitalist system from a very young age!
101. The word is insulting.
Schools are labour camps.
102 dalmations....Disney and their greed ruining a perfectly good movie by making another.
On that note don't forget
103. Starwars Episode 7
Must crush capitalism!
Counting backwards to avoid collisions...
0) Artists starve and die because rich people never buy art (and poor people can't)
-1) No art because rich people buy up all the art and hide it away in private stashes from the unwashed masses (RATM lyrics?)
-2) No charity because the rich are too greedy to give and the poor are too poor to give
-3) No decency because greed
-4) Human life will cease after the last contract killer executes his contract to kill the second-to-last contract killer
-5) Landfill: Earth
-6) All birds die in globe-spanning oilslicks
-8) No more icebergs and no more polar bears
-9) Goldman Sachs
-10) The Federal Reserve
-11) The earth is an uninhabitable wasteland after the last tree is chopped down by the last tree-corporation and all arable land is turned into a dustbowl
-12) No parks because the rich will buy up all the pristine wilderness
-13) No roads. People will be reduced to pushing square-wheeled wagons across giant mudpits where once there were the greatest monuments to human achievement: freeways
-14) The smog blots out the Sun and the rich live in zeppelin-supported floating villas in the sky above a planet that looks from space roughly like the planet Venus
-15) No jobs because the rich will refuse to pay people to work
-17) People have to work 23 hours per day just to feed themselves, let alone their children
Even though I think IQ is complete BS, I'm inclined to say that mine lowered a notch after reading this thread.
Oh, and .103 (or whatever) that George Lucas is allowing a new series of Star Wars films to come out.
"Even though I think IQ is complete BS, I'm inclined to say that mine lowered a notch after reading this thread."
Exactly the sort of thing an evil capitalist would say. I bet that you don't even support peace and freedom.
Yeah, because it's called the Peace and Freedom Party, that must mean it's all about nothing but peace and freedom, right?
Just like the Austrian School must be a culinary place where you learn how to make Wiener Schnitzel!
Exactly. Like how socialists care about society and capitalists are only concerned with capital.
Okay, I'll become a socialist, under one condition - I must have the beard. You hear me? MUST.
Can't leave out good 'ol Zizzy.
Related to Castro???
Alright, I think I found a place that you can buy a beard
Great! Another convert to the socialist future!
I am so glad that I am not the only one who thinks that young Castro looks like Liam.
@SkepticalMetal: I have a whole conspiracy theory about how certain powerful Elites "plant" their (illegitimate?) children into "normal" homes to be raised away from the spotlight where they can be safer and more useful. I believe it has its roots in this.
Yes well why is it that Marxists have their own film theory? How is that even fair?
Kate Middleton, for example. I doubt very much that she's actually a commoner. Either one of her parents or she herself could be "crypto-nobility".
What about Tom Cruise Ryan?
104. It causes awful greedy people's selfish focus on profits to benefit others more than selfless people who only think about others!
@Blargg: It's the thought that counts. Actually improving things means nothing if you didn't mean to improve things.